So Much For Climate Change

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

"Climate change" is nothing more than the earth shifting temperature to maintain balance. It is the earth doing what needs to be done. If we force fast changes onto it, we will be the ones causing chaos. The animals and such should be protected but we can't save everything. I don't know what is so hard to understand about pressure and temperature fluctuations. 

• Like 1

5wCtaCo.jpg

But unfortunately the climate faithful just dig in more and go to one of their favorite sites and read more lies to prop up their dented ego.

The climate emergency and flat earthers are one and the same, both have very obvious experiments or research that can be done to prove or disprove their beliefs but they never do that.

And in the meantime countries suffer and the poor die.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 11/21/2022 at 3:59 AM, YellowDragon said:

I think this is all by design. A lot of the animals they claimed to have been extinct are some how being found. This happens every year and year after year. So what is really happening?

Climate is a Ponzi scheme to funnel tax dollars, but now it is a false flag to try to shift attention away from what the jabs are doing.

We had hail today and freezing winds from the Antarctica, when we should be having hot days! Or we are in the middle of a mini ice age and these dimwhits are saying the opposite.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2022 at 12:53 PM, tmcom said:

Climate is a Ponzi scheme to funnel tax dollars, but now it is a false flag to try to shift attention away from what the jabs are doing.

We had hail today and freezing winds from the Antarctica, when we should be having hot days! Or we are in the middle of a mini ice age and these dimwhits are saying the opposite.

They know that if we changed nothing from this day on, damages will happen but the world and most animals, plants, etc. will live on and even adapt giving new life to new species. They just don't want everyone else knowing. I used to think "how could people be this stupid in the world to believe these lies!?" but then I realized many people just want to be told what to do, where to live, how to act, what to buy, ect. ect. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

As this guy has said it used to be the world ending every 10 years but recently it is every 5 years. These clowns just try harder and harder while more and more wake up, (the US severe winter for the last three weeks is destroying their religion).

• 4 weeks later...

6sLznCL.jpg

Record snow in California the most climate religious place in the US, and the clowns just keep saying record hot record this, the end is nigh. :classic_laugh:

When non existant snow is going to collapse your roof then you can keep believing in CNN and probably die or wake up and do what this guy is doing!

I think the weather and everything shifts so the earth can heal itself. It seems like the west coast is getting cooler and the east is getting warmer. I am on the east cost and we had the warmest February I have ever experienced. We had several days about 60 degrees Fahrenheit. I believe it was 5 or 6 days. 

4 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

I think the weather and everything shifts so the earth can heal itself. It seems like the west coast is getting cooler and the east is getting warmer. I am on the east cost and we had the warmest February I have ever experienced. We had several days about 60 degrees Fahrenheit. I believe it was 5 or 6 days. 

uRxqdz4.jpg

Yep, no one is buying the Mega-drought idea anymore, (probably because of the white stuff) so they are trying to whitewash their BS.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The easiest way to explain real climate change to someone is pointing at the seasons. This happens on a larger scale over decades or hundreds of years depending on what your markers are. The earth is 100% self-regulating and often relies on things we view as problems. Like wild-fires. The plant life NEED the sulfur and other minerals that fall with the ashes to thrive. I am sick of people acting like the earth is dying in 5, 10, or even a few hundred years. If anything were to come of what they claim, it would take thousands of years and even then, you can't predict that with how technology is changing.  

• Like 1

Our own Weather body BOM, is outright lying to us, (going by their own data) or they want to keep pushing this nonsense. G7 lol, no doubt Attenborough will give a slick pack of lies and Gore probably go on another, (my money trough is empty) rant again?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Biden's latest attack is on our hot water tanks... They couldn't just stop with gas stoves. They really do want more people dying in the winter months. ffs the US government is filled with mentally ill and ignorant morons. All to fight "climate change"... I am so sick of their dog whistle religion. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

Biden's latest attack is on our hot water tanks... They couldn't just stop with gas stoves. They really do want more people dying in the winter months. ffs the US government is filled with mentally ill and ignorant morons. All to fight "climate change"... I am so sick of their dog whistle religion. 

Yeah, l am half way through Stephen Greers, "The Lost Century" were he shows one genius after another with an actual working system get killed off.

Unfortunately he doesn't show the bolts and nuts for each device just talks about what happened, but wants to create a open lab facility where all the schematics, etc are openly shared with 24/7 video feed of all research.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2023 at 10:55 PM, tmcom said:

Unfortunately he doesn't show the bolts and nuts for each device just talks about what happened, but wants to create a open lab facility where all the schematics, etc are openly shared with 24/7 video feed of all research.

Yeah we need something that everyone can access the information and know what is going on. I think part of the whole "Ukraine war" is billionaires gaining land in Ukraine to run experiments. Think about the areas targeted and look at what Blackrock and the like have already invested in over there. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...