Nano Drones

tmcom

• 1 year later...

This is something I have worried about for a while. Like it is only a matter of time before there will be cameras EVERYWHERE and we don't even know it. 

I love the whole meme of pigeons being CIA/FBI tools and birds aren't real. It is funny but we are getting close to a point where they will be making cameras and other devices small enough to be mistaken for bugs. I am not a fan of it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cosmic said:

This is something I have worried about for a while. Like it is only a matter of time before there will be cameras EVERYWHERE and we don't even know it. 

I love the whole meme of pigeons being CIA/FBI tools and birds aren't real. It is funny but we are getting close to a point where they will be making cameras and other devices small enough to be mistaken for bugs. I am not a fan of it. 

No doubt someone will develop an app for your phone that can see these devices which have to code and transmit their data, (can already do that for the jabbed that give off a weak Apple IP address signal).

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 2/2/2024 at 10:12 PM, tmcom said:

No doubt someone will develop an app for your phone that can see these devices which have to code and transmit their data, (can already do that for the jabbed that give off a weak Apple IP address signal).

That is true. There will always be something made to counter things. I mean seeing the AI trends right now is an example of that. AI is being used as filters and to generate fake women for "fantasy purposes" and 4chan apparently made AI that puts clothing on these lewd ladies. It is kind of funny lol