Upgrading my GPU need advice

William

I need a pieace of advice regardnig GPU upgrading for my i5 4690k. All i want smoothly game play. Currenctly i am playing with 1440p on 27 inch 60 hz monitor Also able to fairly stable 60 fps in low settings

Following are my Spec

CPU: i5 4690k MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16 GB 1866MHz CL10 Top

Just now, William said:

Oh i forgot to mention my bad sorry. Its R9 280X GAMING 3GB DDR5

s-l500.jpg

Your current GPU is far better and it can run all the games with good FPS what's the matter?. Its better to change your CPU to Ryzen 5 or i7 series

Just now, James said:

Your current GPU is far better and it can run all the games with good FPS what's the matter?. Its better to change your CPU to Ryzen 5 or i7 series

I know its good its run almost all games but with lowest FPS with lags, i still want to upgrate my GPU. About CPU i am not intrsted to upgrate it since its cost more expensive than the GPU cost especilly Ryzen CPU

Just now, William said:

I know its good its run almost all games but with lowest FPS with lags, i still want to upgrate my GPU. About CPU i am not intrsted to upgrate it since its cost more expensive than the GPU cost especilly Ryzen CPU

Ok then i suggest you to use GTX 1660. I've good experience with this card, price is good, and suitable with you i5 CPU it doesn't require much power either