Bluetooth stopped working

William

I am getting some problem with my Bluetooth adapter. Its not connecting with my Computer. I check the info from device manager and there's a yellow exclamation point, i clicked on it and got the following error

This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)

{Operation Failed}
The requested operation was unsuccessful.

Just now, James said:

You're facing the problem on your laptop or PC ?

Its on my laptop. Its working perfectly until my son mess up with it. He was watching some cartoon on YouTube and suddenly come with this problem. I've doubt he did something with it

Just now, William said:

Its on my laptop. Its working perfectly until my son mess up with it. He was watching some cartoon on YouTube and suddenly come with this problem. I've doubt he did something with it

Maybe he mistakenly disable it. You can enable it with the following steps Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices. Select the Bluetooth switch to turn it On or Off as desired.

Just now, James said:

Maybe he mistakenly disable it. You can enable it with the following steps Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices. Select the Bluetooth switch to turn it On or Off as desired.

I followed the steps but unfortunately it didn't help. Is there anything i can do ? i think the Bluetooth is damage