Solar Flare Theory?

This is new to me. I was reading through some old Reddit pages and found a discussion on it. 

I guess people say that we could have had advanced technology in the past, even more advanced than we have now but we haven't been able to find or properly identify it because a solar flare had already rendered it useless. Some people went on to say that this could be where we are heading, everything gets reset and the "elites" already know about it and know it is coming. Either way, they tied it to things being build in the past like the pyramids and what not. 

I was reading it last night. I will have to find the page again to link to it. 

Have you ever heard of this?

I don't know if it is so much a theory as it is just people throwing ideas at a wall. Like it could have very well happened but there is not actual evidence of it yet to be found so no one really dived deep into it. That being said, solar flares can cause some major damage. If we were to have to deal with with now, especially now with inflation, food shortages, etc. it would likely kill millions of people due to them not having access to food or medicine. 

• Like 1

On 8/26/2022 at 2:00 PM, britanica said:

I don't know if it is so much a theory as it is just people throwing ideas at a wall. Like it could have very well happened but there is not actual evidence of it yet to be found so no one really dived deep into it. That being said, solar flares can cause some major damage. If we were to have to deal with with now, especially now with inflation, food shortages, etc. it would likely kill millions of people due to them not having access to food or medicine. 

It would be interestingly timed, no?

In this day and age, I don't expect things like food shortages to just happen nor do I expect a solar flare to just "come out of the blue". I think there are intentional dangers they can stop and don't or even ones they push themselves. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...