Do you think the US is facing collapse?

YellowDragon

I look at what is happening in China and I have to wonder if the same will be happening here. Both countries are facing extreme shortages. Both have people on strike from work. Both have millions unable to afford their mortgages and rent. There are people refusing to pay for anything. 

One of the biggest aluminum factories shut down last year I think it was and that accounted for 20% of the US aluminium production. Then we have farms shutting down. Fires in food factories... It just seems like it is all heading in one direction and it won't be pretty. 

China has been facing issues for a while now but look at what was happening in the 80s. That was the point where people became passive and submissive to their government and since then, it has been absolute hell for the people of China. We are going through what they went through in the 70s and 80s which led to a communist take over masked with rigged capitalism. 

I don't see the US fully going under water. I think what will happen will just be a larger scale great depression. So we will have a good 10 years or so of struggling with massive amounts of poverty but we will come out of it again. The reason I think this is because other strong nations are struggling just as bad if not worse. Look at China and Russia.