Do you believe in any blood moon omens?

YellowDragon

Since people were talking about it dealing with the election in the US (little known fact, Trump was born during a blood moon LOL), I started looking into it more.

Different cultures throughout time have considered it to mean different things. Some say it is a time for deep prayer, others say it is a sign a great king will lose his thrown. I am wondering if anyone here believes in anything to do with the blood moon. 

On 11/9/2022 at 12:08 PM, Cosmic said:

I can't say I ever did. I could understand believing it back in the day because we did not understand what was happening. Now we know it is not a sign but just something that happens due to alignment and there is a clear pattern it follows. 

That makes sense but do you think there is a chance that a collective "thinking" could cause something to come of such an event? I read years ago on the power of prayer and they showed that it can work for anything when enough people focus on the same thing coming to pass. 

• Like 1

On 11/11/2022 at 1:56 PM, YellowDragon said:

That makes sense but do you think there is a chance that a collective "thinking" could cause something to come of such an event? I read years ago on the power of prayer and they showed that it can work for anything when enough people focus on the same thing coming to pass. 

Mind over matter, as they say. I think anything like this is possible. We live in a very fascinating world during a very striking time period. 

• Like 1