Ghosts of animals?

britanica

I am curious to see if anyone has every seen a ghost of an animal. 

I have but not since I was in my early teens. Maybe 12 or 13 years old. I saw the dog I had as a young child standing on the dining room table. She had been put down due to medical issues and I scared me for life when it comes to dogs. I can't get close with them. Luckily, I have cats lol

But anyways, she was on the table looking at me. She was an all black dog but her figure was a blue-mint color. I had woken up from falling asleep on the sofa so I don't know if it was my mind playing tricks or if I had actually seen a ghost. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I am going to bump this cause of something that happened recently.

So I had a dog growing up I was close with. He died when I was 16 or 17. It was sudden. He got out and was hit by a car. We could not save him. I had not really thought about him in years but I had a dream about him and when I woke up, I saw him out my bedroom window in the parking lot standing by my car. I live in an apartment. Maybe it was just a dog that looked exactly like him, idk but by the time I got down there, he was gone.

• Like 1