How much will AI take over?

As of right now, there is AI that is making art, music, able to write stories, and so on. It has gotten so advanced, you can't tell the difference between something made by a person vs an AI. Not in all cases, the more expensive tech is where people are getting fooled. 

How much of human activity and creativity do you see AI taking over in the future?

We already rely on it completely within our computer systems. So much so that a single solar flare could cause death like we have never seen before. Everything from banking down to farming and distribution relies on it. So I would say we are already in too deep and it is only a matter of time before everything crumbles. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/9/2022 at 7:07 PM, YellowDragon said:

We already rely on it completely within our computer systems. So much so that a single solar flare could cause death like we have never seen before. Everything from banking down to farming and distribution relies on it. So I would say we are already in too deep and it is only a matter of time before everything crumbles. 

I didn't see someone replied to this thread. 

I think you are right. There is already such a huge risk and they want the have us further implemented on this technology. Someone I talk to on another forum brought this up and said he believes that is with intent. They want everyone reliant so they can pull the plug one day and "reset" everything. Lines up perfectly with the Great Reset if you ask me. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, britanica said:

I didn't see someone replied to this thread. 

I think you are right. There is already such a huge risk and they want the have us further implemented on this technology. Someone I talk to on another forum brought this up and said he believes that is with intent. They want everyone reliant so they can pull the plug one day and "reset" everything. Lines up perfectly with the Great Reset if you ask me. 

Could very well be.

It seems as though they don't like everyone having access to the internet for one, well - an internet they can't control anyways. I think they will start trying to push to remove freedom online in the coming years. 

• Like 1