Diet pills and surgery for children? WHAT!?

britanica

https://www.npr.org/2023/01/09/1147828006/childhood-obesity-requires-early-aggressive-treatment-new-guidelines-say

I am linking to the article that goes into detail about it. In America, we are seeing the worst cases of obesity. 

Instead of recommending things like healthier diets and exercise, they are jumping straight to this. This just shows you the modern medical industry cares more about profit than health. If they can open up the diet market to children, they will make BILLIONS.

This is a very scary thing. 

• Like 2

I thought this was some kind of joke or misunderstanding. Like I could not imagine doctors recommending diet pills, risky surgery, or mental pills for kids... And Then I thought about it again and realized that is basically what they are doing with the trans push. Did you see Harvard is starting classes to each the importance of LGBTQ+ healthcare for infants? Are we in hell?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

Did you see Harvard is starting classes to each the importance of LGBTQ+ healthcare for infants? Are we in hell?

My brother was telling me about this and for some reason, I thought he was joking. 

So we have this coupled with people dying all over the place, coupled with putting kids on diet pills... Is this a population control agenda cause it certainly smells like one.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2023 at 3:34 PM, Cosmic said:

My brother was telling me about this and for some reason, I thought he was joking. 

So we have this coupled with people dying all over the place, coupled with putting kids on diet pills... Is this a population control agenda cause it certainly smells like one.

If you follow the trends of everything it all points to "having less people" from encouraging young adults not to have them at all/ making it hard to afford to all the trans-humanism stuff they are pushing. Canada seems to be one of the worst countries for pushing anti-population policy as well. I have family there and it is getting worse year after year.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

If you follow the trends of everything it all points to "having less people" from encouraging young adults not to have them at all/ making it hard to afford to all the trans-humanism stuff they are pushing. Canada seems to be one of the worst countries for pushing anti-population policy as well. I have family there and it is getting worse year after year.

It does seem to be the case. I can understand wanting to protect wildlife and make the planet healthier but it seems like this is coming at the direct expense of making everyone (humans) unhealthy. A friend of mine says the most anti-government thing you can do today is to take care of your body, eat healthy, and exercise.

• Like 1