The government is lying... AGAIN

YellowDragon

Remember what happened during 9/11? When they told everyone the air was clean and all those people ended up very sick months or years after the fact? They are doing it again with Ohio. That train derailment caused 4 highly toxic chemicals to spill and their thought it would be a better idea to burn it rather than wait for it to cause an exploding. They released who knows how many gallons of this crap into the air and they told all these people to go home one week later and it was safe.

Reports of people developing rashes and breathing problems are wide spread. Nearly 4,000 fish have died, who knows how many birds. There are farm animals, dogs, cats, etc. all getting sick and many are dying. It just really pisses me off that we live in a country where people just let these monsters get away with lie after life.

Each one of the 4 chemicals causes cancer in animals and in humans. Two of them cause miscarriages in pregnant women. One turns to acid when it comes into contact with water. 

https://www.newsweek.com/ohio-train-derailment-could-become-full-blown-ecological-crisis-1781148

• Like 1

Yike. Yeah this is not good. 

It seems like the Biden admins are actively ignoring it. More and more people are demanding answers and demanding something be done. We probably won't find out the truth for another 10 years. Just like with 9/11 when all those people developed scar tissue lungs. 

• Like 1

On 2/16/2023 at 6:33 PM, JRexx said:

They are actually getting people to sign waivers in Ohio now! You believe that!? I guess over 300 of the locals to the area did already. No one should have signed a single thing. They get sick now, they will not be able to get ANY legal help!

I heard about this. I thought it may have been just a rumor but apparently it did happen. They were supposedly paying people like $1,000 to just sign it and shut up. This is all just sick and shows everyone what they need to know about our government. They send billions to Ukraine but can't even bother helping or sending help to their own citizens. What a joke.  

• Like 1

I saw some Trump footage. Pretty sad that someone like him is the one using his own money to at least offer some help. Brought a bunch of bottled water and bought people McDonald's. That guy really loves McD's. LOL 

I kind of want some now. Not the healthiest choice but I only eat there a few times a year. 

I do feel bad for the people of Ohio being gas-lit like this. It just shows people that the government values profiting in Ukraine over their health or safety. Wake up people!