The cities keep on getting destroyed...

YellowDragon

Another wave of BLM protests have begun and things will likely continue with the warmer weather coming through. Most major cities are seeing unchecked crime, teenager destruction, businesses closing down... I can't help but feel like this is all by design. I feel like they are trying to separate us or something. I don't know if this is to easily control us or what. A lot of people have left the cities and more continue to leave. Just today a parking garage collapsed in NYC. There have been 4 or 5 nights now of destruction by a large group of teens in Chicago. A few middle-aged women were jumped by a group of mostly teenage boys. Cars were set on fire. In LA, homelessness has spread to the rich areas now. Every day people just walk into stores and fill garbage bags and walk out. All this crime is not being checked. I have to wonder how much more people will put up with before they leave the cities too.

I think they want this. I think they need the cities to be destroyed so they can rebuild them into their 15 minute cities. It will be easier to do with less people. There are too many people to do this right now. 

• Like 1

Certainly seems that way. Seems like the media is in on it as well. Look how they incite racism and division among people.

Is it any wonder that young mixed couple got attacked, jumped, and robbed in Chicago the other night? The poor woman was choked out and dragged to the ground while they beat the crap out of her boyfriend. They simply did not like him or her because he was with a white woman. 

The worst place to live in America right now is a city.

On 4/19/2023 at 6:39 PM, Cosmic said:

Look how they incite racism and division among people.

I keep telling my family and friends this but they just don't see it. Like I want to ring their necks sometimes. They will drop stories and ignore other ones unless it fits a certain narrative. Look what they did with that trans man shooter that killed those kids or that more recent shooter that shot up a bank. They found out he was an anti-Trump crazy person. Same with the other one. Yet they will plaster a bunch of fake news about people like that man that fled his car and got shot and ignore key details that the man was suicidal and wanted the cops to kill him because he had lost his wife. 

• Like 2

On 4/18/2023 at 6:58 PM, YellowDragon said:

I think they want this. 

They aren't stupid. They know what they are doing and know it is causing problems for everyone living in the city. So yeah, they want it. There is no doubt about that. We can debate why they want them destroyed but we know this is 100% intentional. 

• Like 2

On 4/21/2023 at 1:21 PM, britanica said:

it is causing problems for everyone living in the city.

Yes but they continue to control the elections. You have to wonder how. It's a combination of those who are either properly compensated or are left with no other choice. Call it the devil you know. When others have primary control of your environment, you won't risk what you have on an unknown. There is also an unknown portion of each election that is just plain fraud.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2023 at 9:45 AM, chrysostom said:

Yes but they continue to control the elections. You have to wonder how. It's a combination of those who are either properly compensated or are left with no other choice. Call it the devil you know. When others have primary control of your environment, you won't risk what you have on an unknown. There is also an unknown portion of each election that is just plain fraud.

A friend of mine said the other day that she can't feel bad for people living in these cities because they keep voting for it. She said we should be happy they are getting exactly what they voted for. I can't be like that. I still feel bad because I know not everyone in the cities want this mess. They are just outnumbered when it comes to voting.