A Nice Place

chrysostom

I feel comfortable here and enjoy having a beer with a friend. A dialogue would also be nice even when we can't agree. A safe place is nice but we do have to get out there where it is not so comfortable. Fight the good fight, finish the race, and keep the faith but not in that order. 

• Like 2

This is why I rejoined Twitter after years of not being on it. I think that countries need to return to a place of fearing God, not man. Even if you don't believe in any sort of religion, having a belief in God puts you on a moral compass and allows you to see the benefits of religious teachings in society. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2023 at 3:29 AM, chrysostom said:

I also rejoined Twitter because of Elon Musk but I am not comfortable there and don't know why. 

It has a lot of baggage and even though Elon has improved things and removed those horrific MAP circles, it still has issues. I mean it is a breeding ground for people to just be nasty to each other and many users, you can tell, just are not accustomed to speaking to people online. I grew up with it but a lot of Twitter users did not so they almost always overreact. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JRexx said:

many users, you can tell, just are not accustomed to speaking to people online

I am a veteran of many forum battles but I am getting to old for it. Now I need a safe place. 

There are many inspirational people on Twitter but haven't figured out how to avoid the nasty ones. 

• Like 1

On 5/23/2023 at 4:21 AM, chrysostom said:

I am a veteran of many forum battles but I am getting to old for it. Now I need a safe place. 

There are many inspirational people on Twitter but haven't figured out how to avoid the nasty ones. 

They are all over the place and they like to spew their horrible positions and opinions just to get attention. Like I have seen accounts that do nothing but leave stupid replies to random people and never even go back to respond. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I feel good here when I'm drinking a glass of wine and eating a ham sandwich. In front of the PC I'm posting posts at the same time I like to make my culture known. A hug for everyone. 

If my English has errors, please tell me so I can correct them, my English is translated in the translator, I don't speak English but I understand a little, thank you for your understanding.

• Like 2