The Mystery of the Fourth Beast 

The Mystery of the Fourth Beast 

Solved by Sebeos, "a 7th-century Armenian bishop and historian", who witnessed the rise of Islam and knew something about the four beasts of Daniel. His writings are conveniently ignored by most who continue to see Rome as the fourth beast of Daniel. Political correctness sees no need to protect the Church which is feared only by Marxists. On the other hand Islam does a good job of protecting itself even though the Marxists of Russia and China know how to control them. Still the mystery of the fourth beast will survive Sebeos and others who question what has been passed down through the ages. 

• Like 1

Islam is the only religion that requires death to everyone that is not under their laws. It is a problem and has been a problem. Yet nations continue to point the finger at Christianity. As if Christians are out in the streets murdering homosexuals and sexually abusing children. I had a friend that came from a Muslim family and he and his parents fled to America to escape persecution. His parents became Christians and would have been executed.

• Like 2

I think evil comes in many forms and as the bible suggests, there are many anti-christs. I think certain religions are overtly evil and certain social "ideas" are inherently evil. Those being Marxism, fascism, and communism. I am not sure how the world will look 50 years from now but I sure hope these "ideas" don't have more power.

On 5/9/2023 at 7:58 AM, chrysostom said:

There are versions of the bible that suggest there will be an Antichrist with the big A. Look in history for who he might be. 

Oh, I know. There is THEE anti-christ but there have been several throughout history. I think anyone that has a large platform and power/reach and is actively working against God is considered to be one. 

• Like 1

On 5/12/2023 at 5:31 AM, chrysostom said:

Not according to John.

One who denies the Father and the Son is antichrist. 

One who is against God, an atheist, would be anti-god. 

Well that just means there are way more of them than I actually considered. A lot of people out there, right now, would deny God and Christ. I am talking millions of people. That is a scary thought. 

• Like 1