Do think believe the mind can will things to be?

JRexx

I read a lot of studies and some snippets of books over the years. Watched a few things on the topic even. There is a core belief that some people hold, in which the mind can bring positive and negative things into reality. Part of the "laws of attraction" play a role here. I think most people have heard about that. I think it is more complex though. I believe that everything is connected and if a person could tap into themselves and break through the physical barrier, so much is possible. An example of this was Jesus. He turned water into wine, moved mountains, raised people from the dead, and even healed them all through their faith in him. I think that is amazing. 

So for me, I think the mind is more powerful than people are even aware of but our physical "presence" keeps us from really understanding how powerful it is. 

• 2 months later...

So you both believe it is possible. I guess it makes sense that even though we have way more people today, they has been a huge disconnect when it comes to this sort of thing. I wonder how someone can fully control their mind and guide it for their own well being. 

On 7/20/2023 at 2:01 PM, LatinoEuropa said:

Your mind is the most powerful tool you have for creating good in your life, but without self-control it can be very destructive.

Exactly. People underestimate it. Intelligence helps but you can bring a lot of positive things or negative things into your life even if you lack it. This shows that the human mind is indeed powerful. I have met people that keep a positive mindset so much so that they almost will good fortune into their lives.