Bill Gates was getting blackmailed by Jeffrey Epstein

britanica

The video below is from an interview shortly after he was killed.

He has to struggle to hold back a smile. Seems a bit odd knowing that he was getting blackmailed by Epstein, no?

Now I have to ask everyone here...

What do you think he REALLY had on Bill Gates? Cause a rich billionaire sleeping with a twenty-something year-old and cheating on his wife is not groundbreaking stuff. I mean no one would be shocked by it. And no one would stop buying his Microsoft branded crap. 

I would not be surprised if he was with minors and that was the real reason he and his wife divorced. Like she could forgive cheating but could never forgive that. I think he even had a contract to meet with his ex girlfriend every year, even after he married. I wonder if this is because she knows something the general public doesn't as well. 

On 5/24/2023 at 6:27 PM, YellowDragon said:

I would not be surprised if he was with minors and that was the real reason he and his wife divorced. Like she could forgive cheating but could never forgive that. I think he even had a contract to meet with his ex girlfriend every year, even after he married. I wonder if this is because she knows something the general public doesn't as well. 

I forgot about that thing with his ex. I always thought that was weird, like since I first heard about it. Especially because his then wife was okay with him spending time with her all alone. I wonder if that was a cover thought for something else. Maybe Epstein knew. 

• Like 1