Do you think Russia is going to push things more?

Cosmic

I keep seeing stuff about US support making Putin mad. I can't say I blame him because the US is in direct lines and helping Ukraine and ignoring their threats. I am worried that because of the government giving them more and more supplies, it is going to backfire. I can't see the US or any country doing anything if he decides to start using low-scale nukes on Ukraine. But what if Russia decides to attack other countries, namely the US? That can be very bad. 

• Like 1

They want their land back. I can't remember the finer details of the agreement but they are not going to back down until they get something out of this. Too many people died on both sides for either side to back down unfortunately. I think some sort of agreement needs to be made. This is senseless at this point. It has been going on for over a year ffs!

It will keep escalating until a deal is met. I think a lot of it comes down to who wins in 2024 in America. As stupid as that sounds, having someone that will cut off funding for Ukraine would quickly force them to find a deal. The US is supporting them 10 fold compared to other nations.