Businesses are souring on ESG

britanica

It would appear that the BS BlackRock and other lenders pushed on companies is not cutting it when they are not making money, and in fact are taking a loss. 

A lot of companies stopped or never started doing the Pride push this month. One of the more interesting moves was from Starbucks where they removed their Pride flags at many locations across the country. I noticed it myself as I go once a week. It had been hanging in there for nearly 2 years but was removed at the beginning of June. 

I have nothing against gay people but this is a good thing. The crap they are trying to push by using the LGBT+ is horrific. 

• Like 1

This is good. This means the right people are winning. If they had it their way, this would lead to the liberal world order. Basically everything WEF wants and then some. They would have most people in all countries confined to tiny cities living in tiny apartments and being assigned jobs. Basically 1984 but worse. They like to use climate change to push through their crap but the simple fact that they continuously push back on nuclear energy which is cheap and clean, shows you their interests are not entirely about the environment. 

I noticed this too. I mean a lot of this was only being pushed because the people with the money were forcing their weight around in companies. 

I am not a fan of any of this. I think in the US, we need to get back to being America first and fixing the economy. This ESG nonsense is making everything worse!

• Like 1