Titan crew declared dead

JRexx

This is sad. I know a lot of people are mocking them, especially the CEO that was in charge of overseeing it being tested and built because he was actively "anti-white" but these 5 men did not deserve to die such a terrifying and likely painful death. I can't imagine. One was only 19 years old.

All five people aboard the Titan submersible are believed to be dead, and debris discovered in the search area was consistent with a "catastrophic implosion," the U.S. Coast Guard said.

The debris was found off the bow of the sunken Titanic, officials said.

The search for the Titan, which went missing Sunday after it embarked on a mission to survey the wreckage of the Titanic, had been focused on an area where Canadian aircraft detected "underwater noises" Tuesday and again yesterday.

U.S. Coast Guard officials had estimated the five passengers could run out of air just before 7:10 a.m. ET today, and the location of the missing vessel had remained a mystery even as the search intensified.

Source

• Like 1

The sub imploded on Sunday. The Navy has confirmed it. Why they withheld this information, I do not know. But how it was projected to have happened would mean they did not suffocate like originally believe and rather went quickly in the blink of an eye. They would not have even had time to react or feel anything. Still, being stuck and knowing there was a good chance you would die had to be brutal torture I would not wish on my worst enemies. 

• Like 1

This is sad news all around. So much of the story is bad. From the teen only going to impress his father to the CEO refusing to hire experienced men because they were all older and white. Mix in the fact that shortcuts were taken and several people raised concerns but were fired or dismissed says a lot. I pray for the families that lost someone they loved and hope they get through this tough time okay.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2023 at 4:53 PM, YellowDragon said:

This is sad news all around. So much of the story is bad. From the teen only going to impress his father to the CEO refusing to hire experienced men because they were all older and white. Mix in the fact that shortcuts were taken and several people raised concerns but were fired or dismissed says a lot. I pray for the families that lost someone they loved and hope they get through this tough time okay.

Yeah I heard the bit about the kid. That has to be so hard on his mother. I can't imagine. Like the guy just wanted to impress his father. What a shame.

I also heard Mr. Beast got offered to go on it and he declined. 

• Like 1