Missing Trump

chrysostom

11 hours ago, chrysostom said:

Vivek is the clear winner for just saying "climate change is a hoax". 

Well he said the climate change agenda is a hoax. He still believes in climate change, to what degree I am not sure. I think he is a good guy. I would like to believe that. I agree more with his thoughts, ideas, etc. than I don't but he is fairly new and comes from big pharma (a background in it) so I am going to need him to earn my trust. A lot of people are saying it will be a Trump Vivek ticket. 

Edited by Cosmic
  • Like 1

Trump going back on Twitter is a big deal. I am seeing more and more support for him since his mugshot. A lot of people are supporting him out of principle, not even because they like him... They just hate what the system is doing to him. I don't know if he plans on tweeting more but people lost it last night when he posted his mugshot lol

• Like 2

I am not a big fan of Trump. I think he says and does some funny things but I also think he says and does some really stupid things. I support him though and want him to win in 2024 because the system in America has been beaten and abused, used and spit on for too long. 

• Like 1

On 8/25/2023 at 4:44 AM, chrysostom said:

Thank you for the correction but it doesn't change a thing. The ticket must be Trump DeSantis.

I am not a fan of DeSantis. I know Vivek has ties to big pharma but recently, Ron is under fire for having ties to sex change pharmaceuticals which counteracts everything they claims to be fighting. I love him as a governor but as a president or VP... I don't think so.