New Mexico Governor messed up!

britanica

Grisham demanded a gun ban in New Mexico last Friday and it backfired. No pun intended. 

She issued a 30 ban under the guise of it being a "public health and safety threat" but both citizens and cops were not having it. Protests with guns were seen over the weekend and everyone told her no. Why? She wanted to remove constitutional rights from the people. Both the left and the right are outraged and many are demanding she not only be removed from power but face charges. 

This is a good sign. The good people are winning.

• Like 1

I wouldn't say the cops were on the right side. They chose not to do anything for the time being. This is not to say they won't start charging people 6 months from now over it. I would not be surprised if they did. Wait until people aren't paying attention and don't care and then start picking people off one by one. The people that showed up at the protests with their guns I mean.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

I wouldn't say the cops were on the right side. They chose not to do anything for the time being. This is not to say they won't start charging people 6 months from now over it. I would not be surprised if they did. Wait until people aren't paying attention and don't care and then start picking people off one by one. The people that showed up at the protests with their guns I mean.

They basically said the bare minimum to not get people mad. 

I will say though, a lot of leftists and liberals are siding with the guns. That is nice to see. I want everyone to be on the same page again. It is about OUR freedom. The government wants us at each other's throats. 

• Like 1

On 9/13/2023 at 2:09 PM, Cosmic said:

They basically said the bare minimum to not get people mad. 

I will say though, a lot of leftists and liberals are siding with the guns. That is nice to see. I want everyone to be on the same page again. It is about OUR freedom. The government wants us at each other's throats. 

If more people realized this, we would not have the problems we do right now. That is the shame of it. 

They divided us. They keep dividing us. And it works to push their narratives and their plans in motion. 

• Like 1