Using AI to predict weather!

JRexx

I saw a few stories about this. They are starting to use AI to tract weather patterns and better help predict things like hurricanes. Since AI is pretty much just analyzing data beyond the capacity of man, it sounds like one of the best case uses for AI that I have heard. This benefits everyone and we don't have to worry about it getting out of control with anything. 

• Like 1

They can use this against people too though that is what worries me. Look at how they can already manipulate the rain and cause earth quakes, this will probably just help to do other sorts of storm systems if anything else. I don't trust the evil people at the top. I just don't. 

• Like 1

On 9/30/2023 at 4:12 PM, Cosmic said:

They can use this against people too though that is what worries me. Look at how they can already manipulate the rain and cause earth quakes, this will probably just help to do other sorts of storm systems if anything else. I don't trust the evil people at the top. I just don't. 

This is true... Maybe this is how they prevent people from having independent farms? I know they been pushing to get rid of these sorts of farms especially down by Texas and in Cali. I would not be surprised if instead of making it "outlawed" they just make it impossible to grow. A friend of mine that gardens every year said this was the worse summer he had ever had. Nothing was growing right and he spend a good $200 on stuff to help and nothing did. 

• Like 1

Oh right, like how they want to make it too expensive for most people to drive. Maybe that is the end goal with everything. Not to outlaw it, just to make it very very hard. People can grow indoors though so if it ever came down to it, that is what I would be doing.