Hamas Attacks Israel - War Outbreaks

britanica

More than 1,500 people have been killed since the Hamas militant group launched a surprise assault on Israel from Gaza early Saturday, leading Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to declare "we are at war." 

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/israel-hamas-palestinian-war-attacks-gaza-strip/

Needless to say this is not good. I don't know how it is possible for people to even be celebrating these attacks within the US... Even members of our congress no less. People in several areas around the world even are cheering on as women and children have been beaten, raped, and killed. I don't care about politics or religion, if you are cheering on the abuse, rape, and death of innocent people you are a monster. 

What bothers me most is the US government's involvement. Just a month ago, Biden gave Iran 6 billion. Prior to this in 2021, he "pulled out the troops" in Afghanistan leaving behind billions worth of war machines, guns, etc. and now there are rumors that Ukraine nazis were selling weapons to these militants... 

The US government never fails to disgust me.  

Edited by britanica
  • Like 2

I think the WWIII risk has lowered, the tempo has dropped in Ukraine.

I don't think Israel carries the same risk, sure there could be a wider war yet don't think they will be nuclear. 

Hezbollah is not getting involved despite some other players on the ground trying to do some stirring.

The problem with Palestine is they are losing land every few years and no-one is concerned until they react, which is sad.

In the early 2000s there was a fight in Palestine between Fatah (secular) and Hamas, Israel allegedly left Hamas alone and attacked Fatah. Hamas attacked Fatah too.

So Hamas won and Israel was content because Fatah were secular they drew more backing from Europe. So Hamas although dominant in Palestine would get less support from non-Muslim groups.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, chrysostom said:

Russia in Ukraine, Hamas in Israel, our southern border, and China in Taiwan. Let's go Brandon.

I still can't help but laugh at the people saying Trump is going to start WW3. They were literally crying over it. And now look where we are and they just pretend like this was never common speaking point. 

22 hours ago, Truthseeker1 said:

Robert Kennedy is interesting, anti-war, anti-vaccine and pro SME business.

Is he for real and would they allow him if elected to lead?

He is anti-gun and very much in favor of climate change. He said people who deny it should be locked up, in so many words. Yes, if you do not believe in the climate hoax, you deserve to be in prison. I can't support someone like this. 

• Sad 1

On 10/11/2023 at 4:19 AM, chrysostom said:

Russia in Ukraine, Hamas in Israel, our southern border, and China in Taiwan. Let's go Brandon.

Funny how we have the greatest economy of our lifetime yet no one can afford to buy a house...And hey, don't worry about WW3, that would only happen if Trump did it... Just ignore all the issues with China, Ukraine, Israel, the border....

I am just so sick of politicians ruining the lives of millions and never facing the consequences for it. 

• Like 2

I am really getting made that a bunch of people are calling for this war to get even worse. Like who the heck wants WW3? I don't! The more I see people doing the "I stand with Israel" or "free Palestine" nonsense, the more hope I loose in humanity. They are acting like this is some sort of sports game. 

Joe Biden is going to Israel tomorrow.

I am not saying something will happen, but something can happen. What if they allow him to be shot to throw us fully into war with Iran? This is not a good idea. He shouldn't be leaving the country especially not in his mental condition.