BLM shows their true colors!

Cosmic

56574.png.6ec775b61712cadfddd99790d8415083.png

There are reasons to say Palestinians have every right to be mad and many of their people were mistreated but to boldly stand up and say the actions of raping, abusing, and murdering children and women that had nothing to do with this conflict and then parading them around is something to stand with says it all. People that supported and still support BLM are supporting Marxist terrorists. 

The one in LA did this as well. I understand that they don't speak for all of BLM but these are very large factions of the group. A bunch of people are getting canceled right now. The same people that got a bunch of people fired over BLM and covid so I don't feel sorry for them at all. 

I don't know why people are shocked by this at all. One of the founders said it in 2015, that the fight between Israel and Palestine is this generations black fight over South Africa. I don't see any connection here but apparently they have always been clear in wanting death for all Jewish people and the entirely of Israel.