US to fund a package of 100 BILLION to Israel and Ukraine

britanica

Biden is going to put it on the table soon for a vote. Where is this money coming from?

I can't help but feel like this isn't just a standard conflict. There are up to some very shady crap. I don't trust any of this. It is just looking bad all around for the economy of the world moving forward.

• Like 1

And $100 million to Gaza. Yes, Gaza... Where the government are literal terrorists. So basically this is telling them that if they want more money and funding to keep attacking Israel, they just gotta keep taking people hostage and killing people. No one likes to talk about all the support Israel has provided them in the past either. They were given pipes for better plumbing and instead used them to make rockets to attack them. 

Are we having fun yet?

23 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

Are we having fun yet?

No. I am honestly just too tired of all the BS. I see all these cities falling apart. I see the open border. The 100k+ a year fentanyl deaths. The criminals being let loose. The inflation going up and up. I got a raise a few years ago and it has been wiped clean by the inflation. I can't afford to buy a house. Rent just went up and I am very close to not being able to afford that now. And here is daddy government helping other countries once again. I can understand why people hate America.  

Edited by Cosmic
  • Like 2

I understand hating what America has become. It has a great foundation, one of the best in the world in terms of freedom and rights but it is being abused. Our systems have been corrupted and I believe all the wide-scale injustices from all walks of life are making things worse. 

A lot of people are fearing WW3 now. I don't want to see it come to that. I really don't. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

I understand hating what America has become. It has a great foundation, one of the best in the world in terms of freedom and rights but it is being abused. Our systems have been corrupted and I believe all the wide-scale injustices from all walks of life are making things worse. 

A lot of people are fearing WW3 now. I don't want to see it come to that. I really don't. 

I don't either. People don't even completely grasp what that will look like. Many nations right now are divided too. A war would not bring us together, it would rip us to shreds. We have people in the streets all over America supporting terrorists and attacking random people for no reason. You think they will come together if America targets Iran? No, they will likely start another BLM style riot only 10 times worse. Cities do not have the police force to handle that stuff and our military will be focused elsewhere. 

• Like 1