Dr. Robert Epstein's Work

If you are not familiar with what Robert has been up to, it is fascinating. He is basically tracking all of Google's manipulation within the US with a strong focus on voting and children. What is wild is what he has uncovered since 2013. He was on Tim Pool's Culture War yesterday which is worth a watch if you have the time for it. He explains it all and details the links where to find the information. 

What freaks me out is how they are targeting young children with weird and hyper sexual content. I am talking about kids that have not even entered puberty yet. Imagine the damage that is being done to kids all over because of the stuff they push on them. I have a feeling this is some sort of thought experiment or something and we won't know the real truth about it for decades. 

• Like 1

I heard about him a few years ago and thought they locked him up. I am shocked they haven't yet. I feel like if he gets close enough to doing anything, they will just Julian Assange him... Accuse him of rape or something and lock him up. I do hope this doesn't happen and he is able to make real changes in the world. 

• Like 1

I am going to have to check this out cause I feel like our biggest concerns right now should be with big tech and most people just don't care enough. Imagine if we started getting self driving cars for public transport all over the country and it got hacked. Disaster! We have a lot of power and not very bright people are working with it.