Trump being removed from Colorado ballot... Civil war anyone?

britanica

If this sticks, which I would like to think it will not... It will end up leading to a civil war. It might take a few years but that is the direction things will head. We will have millions of people in this country not trusting the system and the system will implode. We already have a lot of people, including myself, that feels like the government is a scam and taxation is theft... It is only a matter of time if you just back people into a corner and tell them their voices don't matter. 

I am worried about this. Like really worried. I feel like people don't understand what civil war is or would look like today but it would be bad. Especially when you already have a bunch of people and companies sewing racial and political tension. Things can get really really bad!!

• Like 1

Looking like we can add Maine to this. The woman that preached free, fair, and open elections for all is removing Trump and saying it is to protect democracy and everyone on the left are cheering her on saying it was a "win for democracy"... They legitimately do not know what the word democracy even means anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...

It is being pushed to the Supreme Court, for all states. If they declare he is allowed on the ballet, then the states will have to allow it. 

I am assuming this will be the case. I don't even know anyone in my own life, even people that hate the man, saying he should be removed because they even know this is unconstitutional.