Yemen hit by US and UK airstrikes...

So under Biden, America has seen the US get involved in how many wars now? And they have killed how many people at this point?

This crap would not have happened under Trump and everyone knows it. The people that lie and saw he would cause WW3 know they are lying. We all know Biden isn't in charge either. Pretty sure Obama never left office.

Not to mention the lack of a border in the US. They are spending 85k per year on illegals to feed them and treat them, and give them a place to stay... When the average medium income is 46k of WORKING CITIZENS. 

I am done with this government. 

They are going to cause a global war to outbreak and once we have most nations fighting someone, we have WW3. 

• 4 weeks later...

Everyone is afraid of the third world war.
All because of threats from the butcher Putin.
Putin to me is a dog. He is a dog that spends his life barking but doesn't bite. He knows that his country is also attacked with nuclear weapons, as everyone knows Russia and the USA are not the only countries in the world to have nuclear weapons .India China Pakistan etc.etc. It also has nuclear weapons.

In all wars, between motorcycles and wounded people, someone escapes alive. So let them fight for peace, and not for the third world war.

Edited by tmcom
English Speaking Forum

17 hours ago, LatinoEuropa said:

Everyone is afraid of the third world war.
All because of threats from the butcher Putin.
Putin to me is a dog. He is a dog that spends his life barking but doesn't bite. He knows that his country is also attacked with nuclear weapons, as everyone knows Russia and the USA are not the only countries in the world to have nuclear weapons .India China Pakistan etc.etc. It also has nuclear weapons.

In all wars, between motorcycles and wounded people, someone escapes alive. So let them fight for peace, and not for the third world war.

The US government is more of a threat than Putin is. Trust me. Our government over here is a massive mess and we have such deep levels of corruption it is insane. We actually profit as a nation off war and that is what keeps our currency afloat. No other nation does this BS. Putin is not a good guy but the US and China are worse than Russia.