Mischief Alert

chrysostom

Nikki is there dark horse. She is a democrat. She wants war. She doesn't want to change the immigration or citizenship process. Democrats are already pulling money and support to back her with but I think it is too late. Too many people consider her to be the "red Hillary". Even democrat voters hate Hillary. 

I am not sure how I feel about Vivek at this point as I have seen videos of him saying almost word for word the speeches Obama gave. I feel like our only answer to stop all this and change the ship's direction is Trump. I just hope people who hate him realize that. You do not have to like the man... But if you value the country and your future as well as the future of your kids... You have to vote fro Trump.

• Like 2

I did not like Trump. When he won in 2016 I thought the country was going to get way worse. Not in the same way as the leftists though but that he would just screw up having no political background. I actually felt sick to my stomach. I was happy Hillary didn't win but still. 

A few years in, I saw that things were improving. People were going back to work. New jobs. Low gas prices. Peace in various areas. By 2019 I was convinced that he indeed was the best president of my lifetime. I thought for sure people would see all this stuff he has done and he would win by a landslide in 2020... But he lost to Joe "blow e'm up" Biden. 

I am worried that even though Biden (his admin team, lets be real Biden isn't doing crap) has royally screwed us and many other countries over... That people will vote to get shot in the back again. I hope I am wrong. 

Trump is not going to solve all our problems but he is a step int he right direction. 

• Like 1

There is so much happening right now it is hard to follow. I just know that for a lot of people out there like me, this economy and this country are not getting any better and if people don't wake up and make the changes needed we are all going to get screwed BIGGLY. 

• Like 1