The Popcorn King

YellowDragon

What a wholesome guy. He just likes to make people smile. He has been working at this place for 10 years and just enjoys meeting people and making their day brighter. I only just heard about him and I would love to shake his hand. We need more of this in the world. He has made a basic job most people would complain about into something more. 

• Like 2

I remember seeing something about him awhile ago but never looked into it. He does seem very happy and is just looking to make others around him happy. I have to admire people like this taking something so small and making it impactful in such simple ways. What a great dude!

• Like 1

I love popcorn made the old way on top of the stove with butter and salt. Just google it and find out how to make it. I coat the corn in oil before putting it in the pot, don't even shake it, and the important thing is getting it off the heat before it stops popping. Who cares how many kernels don't pop? Just don't burn it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chrysostom said:

I love popcorn made the old way on top of the stove with butter and salt. Just google it and find out how to make it. I coat the corn in oil before putting it in the pot, don't even shake it, and the important thing is getting it off the heat before it stops popping. Who cares how many kernels don't pop? Just don't burn it.

I used to make it this way. I would pop the popcorn in olive oil in a pot on the stove and salt it. I didn't use butter.

These days I use an air popper and top it with grass-fed butter like a snob lol I just feel grass-fed REAL butter is healthier than any oil so long as you aren't eating tons of it.

• Like 1