Santos Seat

chrysostom

A district that liar Santos won is once again blue. This proves that the dems know how to win elections in spite of Biden, the economy, the border, etc. This also proves that republicans don't know what they are doing but still expect us to support them.

What say you? 

Most republicans are rinos. This is a fact. I think only maybe 10 or 12 people aren't at this point and voters are too stupid and just keep voting for the same criminals who steal from them and ruin their lives. I don't know. I want to be positive but I think it will take a revolution to fix this problem. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, chrysostom said:

A Trump revolution.

Trump and people waking up is only the beginning. Even if he wins, that is only 4 years. This mess is going to take time to fix. I would say a good 20 years. So we need to make sure America first people stay in office. And we need more America first people to become politicians and weed out the neocons and far-leftist morons. 

• Like 1

What would end up being the plan after the fact though? Cause that is what concerns me. 

I am also worried these old farts will throw us into a massive war before we even see him take office. This is assuming they let him win. Best believe they are rigging it.

14 hours ago, Cosmic said:

This is assuming they let him win. Best believe they are rigging it.

There is a limit to what they can do. They don't know how many ballots they will need in the key swing states. If they over play it, they will be exposed. If they under play it, they lose. Trump is the motivator for both sides. There will be a lot of eyes on this election. The best question to ask is, what happens if Trump loses? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chrysostom said:

There is a limit to what they can do. They don't know how many ballots they will need in the key swing states. If they over play it, they will be exposed. If they under play it, they lose. Trump is the motivator for both sides. There will be a lot of eyes on this election. The best question to ask is, what happens if Trump loses? 

Google got busted pretty much helping them rig it. They do it by adjusting search results, marking republican e-mails as spam to g-mail accounts, suppress certain videos on YouTube... They won't directly touch anything it is always indirectly. 

• Like 2