The US government going after journalists is concerning

Cosmic

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/fbi-arrests-journalist-steve-baker-over-his-january-6-coverage/ar-BB1jbMPB

Steve Baker was ordered to turn himself in this morning. He is and has been an active Blaze journalist for quite some time.

This is the kind of stuff you expect to see in Russia, not America. This is very concerning to me. 

n investigative journalist for TheBlaze who has extensively covered the FBI’s handling of the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol protest and incursion was arrested Friday and charged with multiple alleged crimes.

The outlet reported Friday that reporter Steve Baker was charged with four misdemeanors that were related to the coverage of the events of that day.

A video posted on the social media platform X showed the moment Baker turned himself in to agents with the FBI’s Dallas field office.

• Sad 1

It is sad to see this. I don't think they will do anything to him. Likely just a walk of shame and using him as an example to say "none of you are safe". They are mad independent journalists are taking over. 

What is most sad is that there are people cheering it on. I feel like America has very much been infiltrated by communist nut jobs that want to destroy it. I mean how else can you explain all this debt, the open border, and the push for "ideologies" that  hate family, children, and reproduction? 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2024 at 4:04 PM, YellowDragon said:

I mean how else can you explain all this debt, the open border, and the push for "ideologies" that  hate family, children, and reproduction? 

Marxism and The Church is the enemy. 

• Like 1

On 3/8/2024 at 5:15 AM, chrysostom said:

Marxism and The Church is the enemy. 

A friend of mine said it is second-wave Marxism like second-wave feminism. It destroys everything. People are calling it "Queer Marxism" and because of their heavy use of the LGBT+ it makes sense.  

• Like 1