March Madness

chrysostom

Forget about Trump. Forget about the Pope. It is time for the greatest sporting event of the year. It is time to wonder about your team and your bracket. Millions of brackets. The exciting part is not the end of it but the beginning of it. Over 70 teams will be considered. 68 will get in and 52 of them will be eliminated in the first week. Will your team make it in? How will they be seeded and in which of the four sections?? Monday morning in the office after selection Sunday most will be working on their brackets. What could be more important? It's basketball baby. A sport for everyone.

I don't watch this but thanks to Bud Light, the only thing I can think of when I hear March Madness is Dylan Mulvaney... ehhh.

My brother is very much into this though. I used to watch the NBA when I was younger but stopped when I noticed how many penalties go uncalled. 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2024 at 3:09 AM, chrysostom said:

I just think of beer. Beer pays for March Madness. Thank you beer. 

I would much rather it be beer. LOL 

I am seeing people sharing that guy's girlhood song now and I just can't. I know it is meant to be March Madness but this is the sort of madness we need less of in the world lol

• Like 1

The big dance starts tomorrow at noon EST and 16 teams will be eliminated. Friday another 16 teams will be one and done. Only 16 teams will be left Sunday. You have one more day to finish your brackets for the Tournament Challenge. There are celebrity brackets to look at and copy if you are a challenged person. Who will have time to check yours with theirs?