RNC Sues Dem Michigan Secretary of State Over State’s Voter Rolls

chrysostom

It is all smoke and mirrors. We have had rigged elections for decades but people never realized it because they never needed to force their hand so heavy. Too many people want Trump to win and that is a problem for the machine. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, britanica said:

Too many people want Trump to win and that is a problem for the machine. 

I don't think it will be "too many". I just hope it will be enough. The dems are good at generating just enough votes to win. 

• Like 2

On 3/17/2024 at 3:31 AM, chrysostom said:

I don't think it will be "too many". I just hope it will be enough. The dems are good at generating just enough votes to win. 

I think they are planning ahead of this. They are planning for 2028 already. They probably know there is a good chance they won't be able to stop Trump this time so they are putting things in place to ensure after he is gone, NO ONE like him ever gets in again. You know, America first and someone that wants to fix the country. 

23 minutes ago, YellowDragon said:

I think they are planning ahead of this. They are planning for 2028 already.

I think it is already over. If Trump is elected, we have a chance, just a chance to turn this around. Four more years of Biden/Harris will do irreversible harm to this country.  We need to start preparing for it. 

• Sad 1

I want to try to stay positive. 

Trump winning will not fix everything but it will be a start. We need to get all these corrupt people out of positions of power. Not just in the government but the justice system. We have crooked judges, police, people that run schools... It is deep.

• Like 2

It is very easy to be negative about everything but I agree on trying to stay positive but I also feel like there is nothing wrong in being prepared. The one thing I think everyone needs to make sure of is that they have access to clean water.