Tyson Foods facing major backlash for firing Americans and seeking to hire criminal aliens instead!

YellowDragon

This kind of got under my skin. I never bought Tyson products on a regular basis. Maybe once or twice a month but man, no more. This is meant to be an American brand and a proud American company and they are screwing over over 1,200 American workers by shutting down a plant in a small town and in the same breath announcing they plan to hire as many as 55,000 criminal aliens... You know, people that are breaking federal laws.

They have no concerns of the government going after them because the government doesn't care. They want them here to fill out the seats to ensure these corrupt monsters keep their power and continue to burn this country to the ground. I hope Tyson gets hid hard for this, harder than Bud Light did. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, YellowDragon said:

You know, people that are breaking federal laws.

Laws don't mean a thing if they are not enforced. It is all political now. See what they are doing to Trump? What can you do about it? 

• Like 2

On 3/19/2024 at 2:33 PM, chrysostom said:

Laws don't mean a thing if they are not enforced. It is all political now. See what they are doing to Trump? What can you do about it? 

Exactly. 100% this.

This is why crime is through the roof right now in every major city. Because cops seldom do anything and the criminals keep getting released. The only way you get locked up right now is if you actually kill or rape someone. Even then, I have heard of them releasing rapists and known pedophiles so who the heck knows!

• Like 1

I don't know about other countries but I know the "justice system" in America is not fair and has not been fair in a long time. The only difference is that Marxists are in positions of power so they are going after everyone that stands in their way. Trump isn't a criminal but is being treated like one. Biden IS a criminal, but is being praised. That is at the high level. We also have people like that subway hero that is facing prison for protecting people from a deranged mentally unwell homeless man that likely would have killed people if he was not stopped. Why? Because the Marxists are in charge of NY.

On 3/21/2024 at 3:11 AM, chrysostom said:

But they keep going after Trump. Do you think he will be released? This is the problem we should be worried about. 

I don't think he is going to be arrested. It is just narrative painting. They are going to have to rig this election like never before. I am 1000% convinced that if Biden wins this year, it was rigged. But sadly, the other side is thinking this of Trump and either way it is going to be a bad time. 

If Biden wins, we will continue to see the death of America.

If Trump wins, we will see BLM riots but 10 times worse and they will last for a long time. 

I think they are fixing this country to have people begging for a crackdown which will ultimately result in crime being slowed but us losing freedom too. 

• Like 1