Modern Psyops and Government Funded Propaganda

I firmly believe that governments in various nations (especially here in the US) are making use of social media and platform by sending out people to be decisive and encourage actions. I have heard of stories of people trying to be convinced to do mass shootings and these people knowing the exact amount they seem to have in their bank accounts. One that is of heavy topic right now it seems is that Nick Fuentes. He is young (25) and very well spoken, knows how to convince people of things, and has easily swayed a lot of people especially people under the age of 30. He was one of the people calling for others to storm the capital on Jan. 6th and overthrow the government. Caught  on camera multiple times doing it yet was never arrested. Never thrown in prison.

I am almost 100% certain he is a fed asset and being used as a psyop tool for the government to get people that are antisemitic to act on it. I don't know much about the guy outside of a few clips I saw people sharing on Twitter/X but I can see why people are being drawn to him and it really needs to be pointed out the amount of damage he can create with his words. I think the one guy with the Daily Wire, Jeremy Boring? He even said he is gifted. Yikes.

Is there anyone that is popular on social media that you think is some sort of asset to a government or corporation? 

6 hours ago, chrysostom said:

The only thing missing is that it is funded with borrowed money. 

What I find hilariously furious is the fact that our own government uses our tax dollars to do all this crap. We are paying for our own propaganda. I want someone to make a movie about this to wake people up. Highlight where the tax dollars are really spent. I keep saying we can fix the country over night if enough people stopped paying taxes and gave them all the middle finger. They are meant to work for us, not the other way around.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, chrysostom said:

Does anyone really know? What can Trump do if he is elected? Add to the debt? No! He must start shutting down the government where he can. 

The government needs to be downsized by at least 20% when he takes office. The less government the better. States need more power and people need more say over their own lives and where their tax dollars go. I want Trump to also cut federal taxes as well. People who earn less than 1 million a year should not be paying more than 15%. And give tax breaks for married couples having children. Even provide basic health care for free for children under the age of 13. And free care for pregnant mothers and nursing mothers. They will have to pull back with sending our money to other countries which I am totally fine with. We need our money to benefit our own people first... not last.

Edited by JRexx
  • Like 1

We need more people to back Trump in the government. It doesn't matter how many people support him, if they have no position of power nothing will get changed, you are right. I am just really hoping that it doesn't take an actual citizen acted revolution (overthrowing the government) to get the change we need to see cause it will take a lot longer to rebuild from a mess like that than the ones we already have to fix. 

• Like 2

On 3/30/2024 at 3:08 AM, chrysostom said:

Yes, but can he do it without shutting it down? I think not. This will be a very difficult thing to do.

That is where Argentina had the benefit of electing someone like Trump. He was able to restrict the government and actually effect massive change almost instantly but we have to keep an eye on it. It seems like it can backfire. But who knows. I just know things need to change for the better in America. 

• Like 1