Cybertruck Problems

So I am seeing more and more videos of people complaining about these vehicles. People posting how opening and closing the doors cuts their hands. Others showing how they are getting rusted inside the wheels and never stay clean. One guy took his through a car wash without knowing he had to put it on "car wash mode" and it ended up not only killing the car but voiding his warranty. I am a fan of Elon and I think him buying Twitter (X) was and is amazing but these trucks just sound like scams.

Not to mention that these were meant to be starting at a much lower rate. The lowest you can expect to spend is $100,000 and this includes a $20,000 fee no one even knows what it is for. 

I think he was too ahead of the times for something like this.

I saw people making memes and jokes about it. Not sure how bad it really is. I don't know anyone that owns one. A few people I work with have Teslas and they have some minor complaints but nothing like this. Sounds like a mess!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, chrysostom said:

Have you heard about battery fires?

I was going to mention this. I know someone that has one and it ended up catching on fire. Prior to this, it would randomly speed up and slam on the breaks on its own. Needless to say, he will never be getting another Tesla anything again. 

• Like 1

Oh geeze. I knew this happened sometimes but I looked it up and it seems to be a common issue with those cars. Why are people still buying them!? I will stick with hybrids... lol