Christianity making a comeback?

I noticed a trend over the last 10 or so years that more and more people are coming back to God. Some are becoming Catholic or returning to their faith, others are becoming Christian or some other branch of Christianity. Russel Brand has recently declared his salvation through Christ and was baptized. Gen Z appears to be more against gay marriage and LGBT+ topics, pushes, and advances than the boomers were which I find strange. One would not think this if you look on social media but I am seeing more and more data to suggest it. Many young adults are not only seeking out marriage but God. Finding church comforting. Many younger ladies are seeing the benefits of marriage and family over career and financial success. 

Do you think we are going to see a massive boom in Christianity in the near future? I have to imagine it will be necessary to combat all this hate and racism as well as the rise of Sharia and the Islamic state trying to take over westernized countries. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JRexx said:

Do you think we are going to see a massive boom in Christianity in the near future?

No, I believe it will get worse. There will be signs that some are beginning to see the light but it will be few. Like the light shinning in darkness. 

• Like 2

I think people want this and I am sure more people will come to know Christ. It has happened throughout history but I feel like for every one person that does, dozens fall away. The world we live in now is about self and self-pleasure. We have children growing up believing the world revolves around them and they can be anything they want, literally. So many young girls are removing their breasts and being told they are boys now. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, britanica said:

So many young girls are removing their breasts and being told they are boys now. 

This is being done by doctors. They also kill babies. Can you trust your doctor? 

• Like 3

This video is worth a watch. He is Christian but explains everything going on and how things can get better, or how things can (and likely will) get much worse. What people should focus on. What people should avoid. ect. ect.

No matter what we do or don't do, no matter what happens we always, always, ALWAYS have to seek the truth and help spread it.

• Like 1

The video wore me out. He talked too fast. You need time to sort it out. What can you do with a lot of information that is not necessarily connected? Is this an example of chaos?  In the end he starts making sense. We need to work on only what we can control. Learn what you can. Do your duty as soon as you find out what it is.

On 5/9/2024 at 3:39 AM, chrysostom said:

This is being done by doctors. They also kill babies. Can you trust your doctor? 

I have not for a long time. I know some do have people's health in mind but they are few and far in between and tend to lose their licenses over politics. A whole body doc is just too hard to find. They aren't trained in college to be this way either.

• Like 1