Ukraine's corrupt government STOLE millions of military funding from the US and now Russia is advancing...

I mean at this point, is anyone shocked? Ukraine's government and country is one of the most corrupt in the world. I am sure the US government knows this. So what the heck is going on? I feel like they know the US is falling apart and they are laundering our tax dollars into Ukraine as part of a deal to not only gain land over there but money. They are stealing. They are against us. They don't care about Russia or all the Ukraine soldiers that have died and the millions that have fled the country. This is a mess. 

• Like 3

When they send money to other nations it causes inflation but it also is an attempt to reduce inflation by keeping the demand for USD high or at least stable. They aren't fixing the problem, they are just delaying it. Eventually it bubbles out and Americans, average working people middle and lower classes are left with the burden of it all.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2024 at 1:06 PM, chrysostom said:

The only good news is that inflation is actually reducing our debt. 

download.gif.7496b3aeb288f9b8fcbe5f2d73e82aa1.gif

I really hate this government. I feel like we are being lead and controlled by people that couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. Is it any wonder everyone laughs at the US now? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

I feel like we are being lead and controlled by people that couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag

But they know how to win elections. Do we know how to stop them? Monitor elections. 

• Like 2

Gotta vote these people out. There is no way around it. It is going to take a lot of time and work when you have to work in a system that hates you surrounded by millions who are mindlessly voting. 

• Like 2

On 5/18/2024 at 2:54 AM, chrysostom said:

But they know how to win elections. Do we know how to stop them? Monitor elections. 

I don't know how you get enough people to do this. A lot of people that do the harvesting work part time or don't work at all. I noticed this with protesters too. Most of those people don't have jobs or responsibilities. 

• Like 1