Making Space Exploration self sustainable!

Space Science has opened new objective, vision and mission for the humanity,  but it is still dependent on the financial contributions from Government and wealthy. Good work has been done in harvesting renewable energy and power savings through better battery technology. But still lots of work has to be done. Space Mining is good, but that should not disturb the gravitational balance. Moon has an important role on the current position of planet Earth. So what will be the limit/checks for Moon mining in future. Increasing Space debris is also a problem. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, pritranjanjha said:

Space Science has opened new objective, vision and mission for the humanity,  but it is still dependent on the financial contributions from Government and wealthy. Good work has been done in harvesting renewable energy and power savings through better battery technology. But still lots of work has to be done. Space Mining is good, but that should not disturb the gravitational balance. Moon has an important role on the current position of planet Earth. So what will be the limit/checks for Moon mining in future. Increasing Space debris is also a problem. 

I don't think that moon mining might influence the gravitation. However, I should mention another issue you`ve mentioned related to space. It is space junk. The big number of space junk can damage expensive spacecrafts The growing number of space items can lead to the state where he object density is so high that one collision is enough to generate a cascade effect, leading to further collisions.

Yeah, expanding our knowledge in space exploration area this is genuinely the purpose that must be always followed. However, I consider there is one issue that can hinder space exploration campaign. I am talking about space debris that became an issue all around the globe for all space agencies. 

• 7 months later...