Egg Shortage Incoming!

Cosmic

I don't know if anyone heard this but in the UK, they are planning to ration eggs to people. So you will only be able to buy so many eggs per day or per week until Spring 2023. This just sounds bad. I would expect things to continue to get worse as they push ahead on getting rid of oil and tank their economy. I can't see them lasting another 10 years if this is the case. Everything will go belly up. 

• Like 1

This is why it is a good idea to just have a few hens. Three is a nice and easy number. No need to have a rooster so long as they are well protected. You will get as many as 12 eggs a week, sometimes more, depending on the chicken. If you set it up right, you won't even have to spend all that much on feed. They can just pick around and eat in nature where God intended. :classic_cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of an update. A farmer is sharing videos around. I wish I could remember his name. But he is showing people that there is not "real" egg shortages. It is just down to the markets not wanting to pay for the higher costs of the eggs even though they are already charging customers more. 

And now in the US, come to find that we have an egg shortages going. Probably more of the same BS. I buy expensive free-range, cage free eggs which are $6 a dozen and not even those are in stock now. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 12/10/2022 at 6:16 PM, Cosmic said:

But he is showing people that there is not "real" egg shortages.

There are also eggs that are not "real". They float. 

I eat two eggs every day which is the best source for vitamin D which may be your best protection against covid. 

• Like 1

On 3/30/2023 at 8:29 AM, chrysostom said:

There are also eggs that are not "real". They float. 

I eat two eggs every day which is the best source for vitamin D which may be your best protection against covid. 

What do you mean eggs that are not real? I mean the ones I buy taste whole lot better than the standard white eggs. I notice the difference in my nails (they become very hard) when I eat them. Also, the best source of vitamin D is the sun. Second to that is clean fish. 

15 hours ago, Cosmic said:

What do you mean eggs that are not real?

In China they are making artificial eggs. Bill Gates is helping the funding of it.  It may be fake news but the YouTube videos I watched has convinced me. 

15 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Also, the best source of vitamin D is the sun

You can eat eggs where the sun doesn't shine.

On 4/1/2023 at 5:51 AM, chrysostom said:

In China they are making artificial eggs. Bill Gates is helping the funding of it.  It may be fake news but the YouTube videos I watched has convinced me. 

You can eat eggs where the sun doesn't shine.

Well that sounds strange. But it also sounds believable because he has mentioned wanting people to stop eating chicken before and that the price increases on eggs was a good thing. This from the "health expert" that he thinks he is. Dude looks pregnant with c-cup boobs. What a gross human being, inside and out!

Yeah, I know but compared to what you need, fish offer more than eggs. Not saying eggs aren't valuable. It is one of the healthiest protein sources you can consume in terms of size and packed in nutrition. I used to eat them daily. I need to get back into the habit. 

• Like 1

On 4/5/2023 at 6:14 PM, JRexx said:

Bill is always up to no good. 

Yeah the egg prices came down, still not normalized though. I think they used to be $0.89 a dozen but they are still $2.29 which is more than double the cost.

Money spent on eggs is money well spent. We have to support egg production. It's a good thing.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2023 at 7:16 AM, chrysostom said:

Money spent on eggs is money well spent. We have to support egg production. It's a good thing.

Yeah, I know. I am reluctant to overpay though. I mean I would love to just have my own chickens. I don't want it to get to a point where they think it is a good idea to do away with eggs. They have been trying for years to get people to stop wanting to eat them. 

• Like 1

On 4/10/2023 at 5:19 AM, chrysostom said:

And the question is why? I really don't know why but don't ever stop wondering why. 

I think it is because they produce health and give cheap access to a lot of nutrition for people. Likely why they want all these chickens to be vaxed our of their minds with mNRA, so a lot of people stop buying and eating them. Jokes on them, I can get chicken eggs from my aunt's house. lol She just started keeping chickens again.

Edited by JRexx
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2023 at 3:15 PM, JRexx said:

I think it is because they produce health and give cheap access to a lot of nutrition for people.

It was all about sugar. Awhile back I saw a video about how they were about to go after the evils of sugar. The sugar lobby had to find another target to save their cash cow. That was the egg, cholesterol, and heart disease. It worked. After that the covid vax people had to block the benefits of the egg and vitamin D which was the best solution.   

• Like 1

On 4/27/2023 at 7:48 AM, chrysostom said:

It was all about sugar. Awhile back I saw a video about how they were about to go after the evils of sugar. The sugar lobby had to find another target to save their cash cow. That was the egg, cholesterol, and heart disease. It worked. After that the covid vax people had to block the benefits of the egg and vitamin D which was the best solution.   

I did recently read about that. In the 1960s, Big Sugar basically funded "science" to say that sugar was the cause of heart problems when in reality, sugar doesn't do that. Fat does but it is far within the body, not healthy fats from animal proteins. Crazy how "science" works. lol

• 2 months later...

We have shortages all the time.  No tomatoes for a while was a biggie, but recently cabbage and celery have often been non existant as well  We also have a Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs of the United Kingdom, that doesn't understand her job.  When we had the tomato shortage, she said eat turnips instead.  Unfortunately, this was in February, and the turnip harvest was still a month away.

• Like 2

On 7/21/2023 at 5:43 PM, Nick the Noodle said:

We have shortages all the time.  No tomatoes for a while was a biggie, but recently cabbage and celery have often been non existant as well  We also have a Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs of the United Kingdom, that doesn't understand her job.  When we had the tomato shortage, she said eat turnips instead.  Unfortunately, this was in February, and the turnip harvest was still a month away.

I notice during the COV-ID period we did have shortages of eggs and tomatoes yet now can nearly always find them.

My concern is about this push from the WEF to eat insects and close farms as that will push up prices.