Something else about UFOs

rocala

I had an interesting chat with somebody not so long ago. The subject turned to UFOs and I was expecting the usual stuff but this was different. He told me about how a group of technically minded people had examined the most reliable sightings of such craft. They liked military and civil pilots especially but included others.

One thing comes out of these accounts that they all picked up on. It was that in every selected incident there was a time or times that the craft must have broken the sound barrier. Yet there are no reports of this happening. The conclusion so far has been that if these craft are made by intelligent beings it is not simply a matter of being faster but that the technology is at present utterly beyond our comprehension. It places them in a situation where speculation is virtually useless.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rocala said:

One thing comes out of these accounts that they all picked up on. It was that in every selected incident there was a time or times that the craft must have broken the sound barrier. Yet there are no reports of this happening. The conclusion so far has been that if these craft are made by intelligent beings it is not simply a matter of being faster but that the technology is at present utterly beyond our comprehension. It places them in a situation where speculation is virtually useless.

There are a number of possibilities. The late Robert Morrison suggested Gravitational Field propulsion. I wouldn't say their technology is totally beyond our comprehension, though they're still well ahead.

My brother and aunt both have had experiences with aliens. They have no proof of it other than what they can describe about their "abductions". My aunt has a metal plate though in her body. No doctor has been able to figure out how it got there either. It is in her back, right below her shoulder blade. What is weird is there is no scar where it is either. It makes metal detectors go off though! It is about the size of a lighter but flat and can't be felt beneath the skin.