The Apocalypse

The Apocalypse aka The Book of Revelation, the last book of the bible, is about prophecy, a secret that must be revealed to you. So what is its purpose? To show God is in control? To predict the future? How can it predict the future if it requires some kind of interpretation? We know how reliable that is. Only history can confirm the fulfillment of a prophecy but that still requires interpretation. How can we trust our interpretation? By using words that don't require interpretation like numbers and colors. The many different bible translators all agree on numbers and colors but not much else. So let's look into history to see if we can find numbers like a thousand years, 666, ten horns, and seven heads. Colors like white, red, and black.   

If you check Daniel for the word 'number', you will find that it refers to years. A clue. So what happened in the year 666? Nothing. Historians stay away from that year but it is easy to find out what was going on at that time. Islam was attacking Constantinople, the capital of the Byzantine Empire. It was a Christian empire that lasted a thousand years. It was started by one of the seven dynasties of the Roman Empire and ended by the tenth dynasty of Islam. A good fit with numbers. 

If you check Gibbon, you will find Islam attacking Constantinople 46 years after the Hijra in 622. That is 668 but you can get closer by putting 46 in an Islamic calendar converter. That will give you 666. 
Most every product sold today has a date indicating when it was manufactured, marking its beginning. If you are using the Julian calendar which started in 44 BC, the Hijra was in 666. 

The numbers clearly point to Islam. Is it a beast? Only Daniel can confirm what makes a beast a beast. There is general agreement on three of the four beasts of Daniel: Babylon, Greece, and Rome. What do they have in common? The temple. Babylon destroyed the first temple. Greece desecrated the second and Rome destroyed it. Don't mess with the temple..So what did Islam do? The Dome of the Rock, the abomination of desolation, which is preventing the third temple. 

Is this proof? What can you prove? Not much except maybe in geometry where everything is rigorously defined. The only thing we can expect is a reasonable explanation that satisfies what we seem to observe. Use reason, logic, history, and numbers to make sense of it all. We have history that must contain what the prophets have predicted so look for it there. 

A lot of people say that Islam is many things in the bible but even ignoring the bible completely, we can see how evil it is. Just by how they treat their women and their children. I had a friend in school whose family escaped Islam. His mother was sexually assaulted and they blamed her because she had left the home without her husband. She was pregnant the second time it happened. They were going to throw her in prison but I guess they got granted asylum in Canada and later moved to the US. 

• Like 1

I looked into this like 10+ year ago. I was reading the Book of Revelation and was fascinated with it all but I had forgotten all the ties with the horses. Isn't there 4 of them? Where do you think those tie into all of this?

14 hours ago, britanica said:

I was reading the Book of Revelation and was fascinated with it all but I had forgotten all the ties with the horses. Isn't there 4 of them? Where do you think those tie into all of this?

Consider the colors. The Red Sea is where you have the red horse and the rider is Mohammed who takes peace from the earth. The Black Sea is where communism started and Marx is the rider who uses a scale to distribute according to his needs. The rider of the white horse is Constantine from the white sea, not the White Sea, who has a bow like the one in Genesis 9:13, a rainbow which is a covenant with God. The pale horse is from the Pale of Settlement which looks like Ukraine. 

• Like 1

On 5/31/2024 at 2:33 AM, chrysostom said:

Consider the colors. The Red Sea is where you have the red horse and the rider is Mohammed who takes peace from the earth. The Black Sea is where communism started and Marx is the rider who uses a scale to distribute according to his needs. The rider of the white horse is Constantine from the white sea, not the White Sea, who has a bow like the one in Genesis 9:13, a rainbow which is a covenant with God. The pale horse is from the Pale of Settlement which looks like Ukraine. 

That is interesting. Couldn't this be tied to other points of history of having come to pass though? 

Someone I listened to on a podcast from time to time mentioned something like this. That we are going to trials and tribulation on repeat until the final end. It is part of the natural order of things but only God can break the cycle. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, britanica said:

Couldn't this be tied to other points of history of having come to pass though? 

Yes

The Byzantine Empire ties this all together:

- It lasted a thousand years where they reigned with Christ. 

- It was started by one of the seven dynasties of the Roman Empire. 

- It was ended by the Ottoman Empire which was the tenth dynasty of Islam. 

- Constantinople, its capital, is the mystery Babylon the Great.  

- It was attacked by the second dynasty of Islam in the year 666. 

History is connected to prophecy with numbers. 

This will be presented in more detail. 

• Like 1

I think the cycle thing may be true because I talked to family about this. Older family said during WW2 people were saying Christ will be returning soon. I feel like with any grand conflict, hope that Christ will return is on the table and it is understandable why.

The biggest difference between past and present talks and lining up with the scripture is that we had never had this kind of technology before. We have had tech, but not like modern tech. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2024 at 10:36 AM, YellowDragon said:

we had never had this kind of technology before.

Not too long ago you had to go to the library to do research. Now you just google it and do a key word search. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Prophecy confirms the reliability of the bible. Only history can verify the fulfillment of prophecy. Prophecy cannot tell us what the future holds. Only numbers and maybe colors can reliably connect prophecy and history.  

Who can now deny that "knowledge shall be increased" and "there come a falling away first". 

Daniel 12:4 King James Version 

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. 

2 Thessalonians 2:3 

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

I have to wonder how much longer we have. Things seem to be getting worse but not like before. It seems as if people in general as individuals are  getting worse. Worse health, worse relationships, loss of faith and family... And is it just me or have people collectively gotten dumber in the last 40 or so years??

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

I have to wonder how much longer we have. Things seem to be getting worse but not like before. It seems as if people in general as individuals are  getting worse. Worse health, worse relationships, loss of faith and family... And is it just me or have people collectively gotten dumber in the last 40 or so years??

I would say people or the vaccinated are becoming more Apathetic since they cannot or will not believe humanity is this evil, and just don't want to think about what they have done to themselves.

And the climate emergency which is blowing up in their faces, well they are desperately clinging onto any signs of heat even though freezing in Australia.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 6/26/2024 at 1:14 PM, tmcom said:

I would say people or the vaccinated are becoming more Apathetic since they cannot or will not believe humanity is this evil, and just don't want to think about what they have done to themselves.

I noticed this with some people. If something is not about them, they do not care. My sister said just the other day people talk about pandemics and epidemics but no one is talking about the narcissistic crisis happening since social media became normal. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Cosmic said:

If something is not about them, they do not care

Everyone should care about this transgender stuff. What is being done to children now is the worst. 

" But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea."

• Like 2

On 7/4/2024 at 2:51 AM, chrysostom said:

Everyone should care about this transgender stuff. What is being done to children now is the worst. 

" But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea."

The attack on kids has never been more real. With the LGBT crap, the grooming, the child trafficking, everything is just looking grim man. Even talking people into not having kids for the sake of "the climate". They want and need people to hate reproducing, but why is it really?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cosmic said:

Even talking people into not having kids for the sake of "the climate". They want and need people to hate reproducing, but why is it really?

It is hard to know why they do it but we do know what they say and we do know that they lie. They say they want a better world for fewer people. Some just want to go along with the crowd. Many see themselves as victims and need some kind of change. Others see themselves as privileged and feel guilty about it. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...