Man Made, Disaster looming

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

XzLNdAB.jpg

This explains demonizing gas, decarbonising and throwing money at the unemployed, (creates rampant inflation and a recession) so they can use that as leverage to push their evil Bitcoin onto everyone and strip your identity and money if you are bad.

Won't work though since forcing everyone not to use cash, and putting all of your money with a gov body that can freeze that at any time will cause widespread marches, rallys and revolutions.

When we had lockdown #6 in my state 50% of us ignored most of the Covid rules since we had enough and didn't care anymore, and in China they tried to lockdown a billion people for three years before they had enough and risked prison or death to rally in public.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

9 hours ago, tmcom said:

XzLNdAB.jpg

This explains demonizing gas, decarbonising and throwing money at the unemployed, (creates rampant inflation and a recession) so they can use that as leverage to push their evil Bitcoin onto everyone and strip your identity and money if you are bad.

Won't work though since forcing everyone not to use cash, and putting all of your money with a gov body that can freeze that at any time will cause widespread marches, rallys and revolutions.

When we had lockdown #6 in my state 50% of us ignored most of the Covid rules since we had enough and didn't care anymore, and in China they tried to lockdown a billion people for three years before they had enough and risked prison or death to rally in public.

It seems like they really want to make an example out of Australia so I hope you all stand firm. 

I think the guns and the fact that people are arrogantly stubborn in America is what is protecting us from this. But what is to stop them from conflating a civil war? I think that is what they have been trying to do for the last 13 or so years. They want the nations to destroy themselves and unfortunately, we have millions of very stupid people in this country willing to attack their own just to prove a point. 

• Like 1