Sequel to Legend of Zelda, Breath of the Wild

tmcom

• 4 months later...
9 hours ago, britanica said:

I have yet to play the first one. I downloaded it as a rom but my computer can't manage it without lag unfortunately. I planned on getting a Switch but as time went on and I couldn't find one, I just got red up and got roms. lol

I played Zelda, (the first) on a Nintendo WiiU, and have a Nintendo Switch now, (currently playing Assassins Creed, Black flag).

So l would suggest buying an older, second hand, cheaper system, since there is very little difference in quality over a WiiU and Switch for that game.

But you have to play the first it is a masterpiece, and after finishing it, l played it for a good 8 months, til l did every move l could think of with the Hobglobins and the Terminators, (l think that is what they call the spidery things).

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

20 hours ago, tmcom said:

I played Zelda, (the first) on a Nintendo WiiU, and have a Nintendo Switch now, (currently playing Assassins Creed, Black flag).

So l would suggest buying an older, second hand, cheaper system, since there is very little difference in quality over a WiiU and Switch for that game.

But you have to play the first it is a masterpiece, and after finishing it, l played it for a good 8 months, til l did every move l could think of with the Hobglobins and the Terminators, (l think that is what they call the spidery things).

I meant the Breath of the Wild specifically. 

I have played older titles. My first one was Ocarina of Time on the N64. Such a good game and still one of my favorites. 

2 hours ago, britanica said:

I meant the Breath of the Wild specifically. 

I have played older titles. My first one was Ocarina of Time on the N64. Such a good game and still one of my favorites. 

Ocarina of TIme was my first Zelda game, but you will be blown away with the BOTW one.

• 3 months later...

Well this title will be released in 2023, probably June, July, so we have some time to wait before we can hammer hobgoblins again, lol.

Monster Hunter Rise, which l will play when l upgrade my Lite, should take a year, so l am all set.

There are a few good titles being released in October this year and next, but it is a bit dead til then.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is probably the best review to date, (minor spoilers, and he has pretty much played it to everyone else's range).

Or he is up to being on ground after clocking Skyisland, and all l can say after hitting ground is blown away, (beautiful sunsets, in the clouds, they push the graphics processors to the max, so there is minor lagging times when throwing the camera about which is of a minor concearn, and closeup things like TNT barrels are crisp and sharp) or Zelda Breath of The Wild was great, this is brilliant in virtually every way. :classic_happy:

People are saying this is the best Zelda game ever already but they do that every time. I am planning on picking it up for next weekend since I have an extra day off from work. I am going to take off this upcoming Friday as well. I don't have as much time as I used to play games. 

• Like 1