The Ghost of Mussolini in my life!

Matthew Mussolini

First off,

I don't agree with oppression, racism, hate, and plenty other things associated with Fascism, which was founded by Mussolini, I despise what Hitler did, and I'm very bothered that Mussolini allied himself with Hitler.

But I did like Mussolini's idea of restoring the Roman Empire in the 20th Century, how religious  and spiritual he (and Fascism originally) was, how much he defended religion from attacks of militant atheists, and his wife has my birthday, April 11, so I decided to give both of her books a shot, and didn't even think they would be interesting, or that I would finish them.

Shockingly, Rachel Mussolini became my favorite female author in human history, because while reading her book, it seemed her spirit was speaking to me. 

I believed as I was reading her book, that her spirit was telling me to pray for the soul of her husband (who repented before his execution, and promised before his death, that if they killed him, he would return to a greater nation in need of a leader, and Communists would feel the arm).

I also, without Rachel or anyone telling, came to discover that Mussolini died feast of Saint Louis De Montfort (My favorite canonized author prior to that), De Montfort is the only person I know of who says "the elect are Jacob (Mussolini the name means Jacob), and I  came to realize both Jacob and Mussolini married Rachel, they both were supplanters, both favored their mother over their Father, both removed from power and replaced someone more qualified (from an office, vocation, or position of power), and both lived up to the definition of their names.  Both were contenders with God and men.  They had the same name, married a woman by the same name, and both acted so similar, I became convinced that one prefigured and overshadowed the other.

Of Jacob, it is said in Scripture "you have fought with God, and you have fought with man, and you have won", changing his name to "Israel" , which means "One who fights with God, contender with God".

Jacob and Mussolini both married a woman named Rachel, but Jacob's first wife was named Leah, represented by the Moon in Joseph's prophetic dream, and I proposed Marriage to a girl named Lia (Latin for Leah) May 2017 (100 year anniversary of the first apparition of Mary at Fatima Portugal.  Fatima means "Moon Goddess".)

Fatima Portugal is the only place I have been to outside of North America, which my Dad kidnapped his children, and took us to, after he lost custody battles.  He tried to raise us there.  The Fatima apparition is a very anticommunist message , Fascism was primarily founded to battle Communism, and the Miracle of Fatima was a Solar miracle involving the Sun (google the "Miracle of the Sun") witnessed by a crowd of 70,000 people as a vision of the Sun dancing in the sky.

Jacob is represented by the Sun in Joseph's Old Testament dream.  Then I found out my surname is an alternative for John and Jack, which is an alternative for Jacob.  So, I was thinking Mussolini was contacting me, and communicating with him, and keeping pictures of him for well over a year , before knowing my surname is an alternative for Jacob (The meaning of Mussolini).

Also, Mussolini and Jacob both married Rachel as I said, and I proposed to my true love at first sight "Lia" (Latin for Hebrew version Leah, the first bride of Jacob).  Only Lia turned down my wedding proposal, and I jumped off a three story building in a suicide attempt the same day, spending ten weeks in a wheelchair.  But I feel I am still bound as in matrimony with Lia, and that we are one, even if she rejects me.

(Also, in Scripture, Leah represents rejection, because Jacob didn't want her, rejected her, mistreated her, favored his other wife Rachel, and the two bullied her.  Now I feel like things are reversed, like I am a type of Jacob, and now it is Leah's turn to do the rejecting.  Another thing to keep in mind, is Jacob had to work 7 years for one of his brides, and 14 years for his other one, as a servant to their Father.  Just because Lia doesn't want me now, I still love her with every fiber of my being, pray for her daily, and loved her passionately and fervently since 2017, and will love her for all eternity.  It still seems like I'm bound to her in Spirit, am destined to have lifelong love for her, commitment, and spiritually am one with her.)

But countless other coincidences have told me that Mussolini is a New Creation, that he and his wife speak to me, and I even have visions and inner locutions telling me he is Caesar of a "Holy Roman Empire of The Rising Sun" (Empire of souls/spirits/Angels) in the Supernatural realm, East of Heaven, but in an alliance with the Kingdom of God (yet Independent, and primarily dominated by Spirits of Divine Femininity, Deified female souls like the Virgin Mary.  Also, God has a female half, because he made women in his image as well as men).

I know that sentence about him having an Empire of ghosts sounds a bit more crazy than the rest, which I treat with skepticism, but I have often written about the conviction, and written letters and prayers to this "Holy Roman Empire".

But I don't have doubt that the Spirit of Mussolini influences me.  It comes with great intensity, fervent zeal, and many coincidences and signs externally manifesting in the material world!  I just believe he has been purified, is charitable, is altruistic, and is a New Creation, a mighty soldier for God, the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Guardian Angels, and Warriors of virtue!

Any thoughts?  Any questions?

1746-21106995.thumb.jpg.a3d5850b5771c1193904b0225ed8a6b8.jpgyes-to-mussolini-1934_u-L-Q1IAQIP0.jpg.cec2da253d92fa90ba36726dbbefbce3.jpg

• Like 1

Phew where do l start, for starters welcome.

And sure l met my soulmate probably about 7 years ago, while having a reading done, but she was already hocked up with someone.

Then we had a very short romance, for about 30 minutes, and she pretty much did all the talking.

And since then quite a few have approached me, but l guess l want the crown!

Probably when l have sorted out my finances, (currently taking shape) things may change, or l may end up like Tesla, (apart from dying broke).

I have channeled a Buddhist Monk in the past, but Mussolini's next reincarnation must be alive now to take Europe over again?

:classic_cool:

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

19 hours ago, tmcom said:

And sure l met my soulmate probably about 7 years ago, while having a reading done, but she was already hocked up with someone.

Then we had a very short romance, for about 30 minutes, and she pretty much did all the talking.

Probably when l have sorted out my finances, (currently taking shape) things may change, or l may end up like Tesla, (apart from dying broke).

I have channeled a Buddhist Monk in the past, but Mussolini's next reincarnation must be alive now to take Europe over again?

Good luck with that! May you discover total happiness and euphoria, in this life, and the next!  ,:)

I'm not sure exactly what Mussolini's goals are. For now, he wants me to pray to and for, bless, and honor him, and the dead, and his Empire of Souls, which I shall be joining here not too long.

Even if I live to be a hundred, and I'm only 34, that really isn't a long time. I will be joining Mussolini soon.  This world is not our home very long.

For now, he wants me to bless and honor the dead, bless the people I come in contact with, pray for people, do deeds of charity, practice Fascist self discipline, offer up my suffering, and pray for God's will!:)

19 hours ago, tmcom said:

Oh, you are asking me if Mussolini's reincarnation is alive now?  I don't know.  The person I see on earth who shares his interests, fervent love for the same things (with the exception of violent conquests), same spirituality as him in many ways, and a passionate love for authentic real original Italian Fascism (not Nazism or what people say Fascism is), Fascist self discipline, and a hatred for militantly atheistic Communist regimes, a man who has Mussolini's alternative surname meaning ( his surname), is myself.  🙂

I also have his wife Rachel's birthday, April 11. I have her attitude, her philosophy on life, it's like we think with the same brain, I bound my spirit to hers as in matrimony.

I made my body a Temple for her Spirit, and the name Rachel means "ewe" , which sounds identical to "you", as if it means she is saying "I am you", only in a male form.

But the problem is, I don't have political power, and I cherish silence, solitude, prayer, contemplation, writing, study, and daily mass, rosary, and holy Communion!

But Mussolini did say "Fascism is a Religion".  That is a famous quote of his.

So, that contemplative Fascist-Monk type of a lifestyle of prayer, fasting, sacrifice, self-discipline, penance, and contemplation, doesn't at all seem like I could ever have any type of political power, neither do I think I would want it, unless I knew with strong, unshakable conviction, that Mussolini was asking that of me, and guiding my important decisions , with the help of the Holy Spirit, Jesus, the Father, the Virgin Mary, and Angels!

But one thing I have no doubt in , is the ghosts of Benito and Rachel Mussolini strongly influence me, and I love them more than immediate family, or anyone, based off of how much they revolutionized me, left me signs, and transformed me into some one I love and respect, plus make life worth living.  🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Matthew Mussolini said:

Good luck with that! May you discover total happiness and euphoria, in this life, and the next!  ,:)

Nah, this is the last one.

I'm not sure exactly what Mussolini's goals are. For now, he wants me to pray to and for, bless, and honor him, and the dead, and his Empire of Souls, which I shall be joining here not too long.

Even if I live to be a hundred, and I'm only 34, that really isn't a long time. I will be joining Mussolini soon.  This world is not our home very long.

For now, he wants me to bless and honor the dead, bless the people I come in contact with, pray for people, do deeds of charity, practice Fascist self discipline, offer up my suffering, and pray for God's will!:)

As long as you are sure, when l channeled a monk, we had 4 archangels in the corners of the room.

Oh, you are asking me if Mussolini's reincarnation is alive now?  I don't know.  The person I see on earth who shares his interests, fervent love for the same things (with the exception of violent conquests), same spirituality as him in many ways, and a passionate love for authentic real original Italian Fascism (not Nazism or what people say Fascism is), Fascist self discipline, and a hatred for militantly atheistic Communist regimes, a man who has Mussolini's alternative surname meaning ( his surname), is myself.  🙂

I also have his wife Rachel's birthday, April 11. I have her attitude, her philosophy on life, it's like we think with the same brain, I bound my spirit to hers as in matrimony.

I made my body a Temple for her Spirit, and the name Rachel means "ewe" , which sounds identical to "you", as if it means she is saying "I am you", only in a male form.

But the problem is, I don't have political power, and I cherish silence, solitude, prayer, contemplation, writing, study, and daily mass, rosary, and holy Communion!

But Mussolini did say "Fascism is a Religion".  That is a famous quote of his.

So, that contemplative Fascist-Monk type of a lifestyle of prayer, fasting, sacrifice, self-discipline, penance, and contemplation, doesn't at all seem like I could ever have any type of political power, neither do I think I would want it, unless I knew with strong, unshakable conviction, that Mussolini was asking that of me, and guiding my important decisions , with the help of the Holy Spirit, Jesus, the Father, the Virgin Mary, and Angels!

But one thing I have no doubt in , is the ghosts of Benito and Rachel Mussolini strongly influence me, and I love them more than immediate family, or anyone, based off of how much they revolutionized me, left me signs, and transformed me into some one I love and respect, plus make life worth living.  🙂

Political power, no, but wealth equals discovery, (real discovery, and not the BS science we see everywhere) .

• Like 1

21 hours ago, tmcom said:

Nah, this is the last one.

As long as you are sure, when l channeled a monk, we had 4 archangels in the corners of the room.

Political power, no, but wealth equals discovery, (real discovery, and not the BS science we see everywhere) .

When you say this is the last one, are you saying you don't believe you will exist as a Heavenly being some day?

3 hours ago, Matthew Mussolini said:

When you say this is the last one, are you saying you don't believe you will exist as a Heavenly being some day?

No, as in getting over the 50% mark in understanding it all, so l don't have to come back to this, self gratification on steroids clown show.

13 hours ago, tmcom said:

No, as in getting over the 50% mark in understanding it all, so l don't have to come back to this, self gratification on steroids clown show.

Okay, good, because I couldn't force myself to shake the conviction that people live on in Spirit form.

I could not shake the conviction if I tried to, even if my life were to depend on it.

If I declared the dead to not go on living (because I had to renounce faith to save my life), I would fail a lie detector test, because I have had so sooo many signs from the other side, that the dead continue to live as supernatural heavenly beings 

I taped a picture of Jackie Kennedy on my wall last Christmas, birthday of Dionysus, with a note to her.

The following New Years day, birthday of Denise (a name that means Dionysus) Naslund, a box showed up in my locked security hallway that said "Jackie" last name beginning in "K".

Inside was a brand new cell phone that works.

I don't share that security hallway with anyone, which means someone with a key, or some one picked the lock (it locks on it's own), to place it there.

Jackie is alternative for Jacob, the meaning of surname Mussolini, alternative for my last name, and Rachel Mussolini's two books came out January 1, so that phone arrived anniversary of the most influential books I read being released.

No one took responsibility for leaving that phone there.

I have had other similar items show up that were roughly equally remarkable signs from someone who lives on the other side, in the world of the dead!  😃

• Like 1

This is something I have never heard or heard about happening with something. I never really looked into Mussolini's life outside of basic things we learned in school when I was a kid. I think you can find someone fascinated and be interested in learning about them without agreeing with the bad aspects of their life. 

• Like 1