How many different types of aliens are believed to have been on Earth?

I always hear people talking about the grays. I am sure there are more. I am curious to see what the other ones are. Are those "reptilian people" considered to be aliens as well? I know some people who look deep into this stuff (like Alex Jones lol) mention them. 

• 1 year later...
On 4/3/2022 at 2:57 PM, britanica said:

I always hear people talking about the grays. I am sure there are more. I am curious to see what the other ones are. Are those "reptilian people" considered to be aliens as well?

There is a great variety of reported beings but most probably aren't genuine in the sense of being naturally evolved. At least one work, The Alien Grand Design, opines that many are artificial creations for specific missions.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2022 at 2:57 PM, britanica said:

Are those "reptilian people" considered to be aliens as well?

Yeah, they are. There are a lot of theories but one that always fascinated me is that these shape-shifters moved to earth along time ago and live among us and have done so for a very long time.. to the point where some people are said to have their DNA in their genes but don't even know it. They can't change form but they appear to have stronger skin, faster healing, etc. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been to talks and once saw something above me which was not a saucer and not moving until I ran to tell others when it suddenly disappeared.

I have ESP experiences too.

I believe we have been visited and this has been going on for thousands of years though not at this time.

Why would they visit for selfish reasons of course.

3 groups and not necessarily at the same time.

• The Greys
  • Reptilians
  • Other advanced Humanoids.

I also recall the BBC admitting one day the Genome project had found interference in human DNA about 40,000 years ago.

They did not elaborate and this did not migrate to social media so guess the powers that be (PTB) did not want this to be discussed.

Edited by tmcom
Excessive empty space
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Truthseeker1 said:

I've been to talks and once saw something above me which was not a saucer and not moving until I ran to tell others when it suddenly disappeared.

I have ESP experiences too.

I believe we have been visited and this has been going on for thousands of years though not at this time.

Why would they visit for selfish reasons of course.

3 groups and not necessarily at the same time.

• The Greys
  • Reptilians
  • Other advanced Humanoids.

I also recall the BBC admitting one day the Genome project had found interference in human DNA about 40,000 years ago.

They did not elaborate and this did not migrate to social media so guess the powers that be (PTB) did not want this to be discussed.

What would you consider things like big foot? I know not everyone believes in that sort of thing but I think there were experiments done in the past on humans and animals that may have led to such creatures. Maybe it was done BY aliens. 

I don't believe we are source humans rather humans beings experimented on a long ago to produce different races. 

I don't believe in big foot, might be an ape like race in mountain valleys of Himalayas yet expect they have died out.

I recall Alexander the Great marching back from Pakistan decided to return via a desert  with support from the navy. it did not work out that way and was a disaster yet early on by the coast they discovered a hairy dark skinned race of men living off shell-fish. They could not communicate and moved on.