Black theme for forum

Just now, James said:

+1, its hard to view the forum in night on your bed whenever i turn of my lights and visit the site it makes my room bright lol

You're absolutely right, i also face same issue in night 

Edited by William

No need since you can install the Owl extension into the Firefox browser and darken everything.

But compared with most other light colored forums out there, that typically use white as their primary background, (which is murder when running through YouTube videos) this is about as easy on the eye as is possible, (if the background is darkened any more it will affect the overall structure, and is borderline now).

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

• 7 months later...
On 4/9/2022 at 6:57 PM, tmcom said:

No need since you can install the Owl extension into the Firefox browser and darken everything.

But compared with most other light colored forums out there, that typically use white as their primary background, (which is murder when running through YouTube videos) this is about as easy on the eye as is possible, (if the background is darkened any more it will affect the overall structure, and is borderline now).

but not everyone use the Firefox 

• Haha 1