Is Biden being deep faked?

Cosmic

I was not sure where to put this but a recent video he did, his eyes were all bugged out and he did not blink once. He appeared almost as if he was in a robotic or drugged out state. It was freaky looking. 

Some people started pointing out that older videos, his earlobes do not match now, like some he has them attached, other videos they are detached. That is a genetic thing and not something that changes as you age!

It all just seems very odd. I feel like Biden isn't even our president right now and we are being gaslit or something. 

6 hours ago, Cosmic said:

I was not sure where to put this but a recent video he did, his eyes were all bugged out and he did not blink once. He appeared almost as if he was in a robotic or drugged out state. It was freaky looking. 

Some people started pointing out that older videos, his earlobes do not match now, like some he has them attached, other videos they are detached. That is a genetic thing and not something that changes as you age!

It all just seems very odd. I feel like Biden isn't even our president right now and we are being gaslit or something. 

Probably because he may be using ear plugs so someone can tell him what to say, (the teleprompter has become a major embarrassment lately).

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 8/6/2022 at 11:24 PM, tmcom said:

Probably because he may be using ear plugs so someone can tell him what to say, (the teleprompter has become a major embarrassment lately).

I mean it is no secret the man has severe cognitive decline that has been getting worse every few months. He couldn't put his coat on the other day which is a sign of dementia. When my grandmother got bad, she couldn't manage this herself. She struggled putting on shoes and would forget who she had just said hello to. 

That is the reason I was thinking they are deep faking his image because he has been such a mess. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cosmic said:

I mean it is no secret the man has severe cognitive decline that has been getting worse every few months. He couldn't put his coat on the other day which is a sign of dementia. When my grandmother got bad, she couldn't manage this herself. She struggled putting on shoes and would forget who she had just said hello to. 

That is the reason I was thinking they are deep faking his image because he has been such a mess. 

Yeah, l know Trump walks down a ramp slowly and is labelled insane by the media, but Biden stumbles trips and falls off everything, and the media trys to label him a saint.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png