Have you ever experienced general paranormal activity?

britanica

I have heard of people never actually seeing ghosts but experiences instances of objects and electrical devices doing things on their own. One example for me was when I was in my childhood home, the TV would start changing stations or the TV would randomly turn off. A few times as a joke I would say something but the one time I said "hey, put that back" and the channel went back, it freaked me out! lol

Have you every experienced this kind of stuff at any point in your life? 

• Like 1

Electrical devices tend to flicker before a loved one try's to pay a visit.

I haven't had the tv, one, but did have my long dead grandmother pay me a visit, and yep that freaked me out also. So much so my guides probably put a block on them popping in, (or l can sense they are there but it takes some effort to see them).

I believe l have had others, but apparently it is a bad connection between the Astral dimension and this one.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

On 8/12/2022 at 2:12 PM, tmcom said:

Electrical devices tend to flicker before a loved one try's to pay a visit.

I haven't had the tv, one, but did have my long dead grandmother pay me a visit, and yep that freaked me out also. So much so my guides probably put a block on them popping in, (or l can sense they are there but it takes some effort to see them).

I believe l have had others, but apparently it is a bad connection between the Astral dimension and this one.

Growing up, my cousin lived above my great grandma's home and she had died due to hitting her head.

I guess my cousin and her mom her fighting and she had run to my grandma for help and her mom pushed her out of the way and she had hit her head on the table. Needless to say, she did not make it. They later on move to the downstairs where my great grandma had lived and the first time I spent the night there, I had seen my great grandma at the bottom of the basement steps and it scared me so much I never spent the night there again. 

• Like 1